Nebulae
Whats ur favorite type of passive rp
like what do you like doing best?

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I know @Kraiyquill :) likes that one with the E, but personally I just like regular chatting if someone actually has a topic to talk about.

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
I make sure all my characters have one crazy quirk to them that they INSIST they follow 100%.

'Rook' was a crazy philosopher that was constantly trying to convince everyone that the Combine control the Resistance and we aren't actually resisting (maybe he wasn't so crazy after all since so many followed him to his eventual death?).

'China' is a genuine lesbian hater and only tolerates lesbians close to them as they are useful to the cause.

Berke is a giant icelandic man that is perpetually quiet and communicates mostly with expressions and only talks when he has to.

QUICK-1 is a punk that will say outrageous things all of a sudden simply because he wants to promote chaos in a overly orderly world. He will even take the piss on fellow friends simply because he wants to see them react out of their usual demeanor.

As long as your character has a quirk, conversations tend to get interesting.

Kerim

Proton
Nebulae
I make sure all my characters have one crazy quirk to them that they INSIST they follow 100%.

'Rook' was a crazy philosopher that was constantly trying to convince everyone that the Combine control the Resistance and we aren't actually resisting (maybe he wasn't so crazy after all since so many followed him to his eventual death?).

'China' is a genuine lesbian hater and only tolerates lesbians close to them as they are useful to the cause.

Berke is a giant icelandic man that is perpetually quiet and communicates mostly with expressions and only talks when he has to.

QUICK-1 is a punk that will say outrageous things all of a sudden simply because he wants to promote chaos in a overly orderly world. He will even take the piss on fellow friends simply because he wants to see them react out of their usual demeanor.

As long as your character has a quirk, conversations tend to get interesting.
whaddya mean my favourite kind of conversations is with characters who have nothing interesting about their personality and are instead either edgy faces of white paint or completely boring
extra points when the player of that character goes on forums and complains about people not wanting to roleplay with him

Reactions: List

not dani

Erotic Medical Technician
Nebulae
mundane, daily life actions. im a sucker for slice of life rp. i like boring passive

Sir Frost

Electron
Nebulae
To be honest, I really enjoy CAB's passive roleplay for some odd reason.

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Along with swagile, I too like to have my characters have one thing, one characteristic, that makes them stand out from most.
Right now, I only have one active character, named Jack Bowen.
His pride is massive to compensate for things that aren't as massive. His pride gets in the way of his normal life, and in one instance, he almost got amputated for it.
I was walking out of the ration distribution center, and another dude was walking in. We got to the doorway at the same time, and I refused to step to the side, and so did he. A unit came up to us and tried to prosecute us for something, but we persisted, and the unit must've crashed or fucked off somewhere, because he wasn't there after he issued us tags.
The standoff only ended when we glitched through each other, several minutes later.

RaphaelDeFusco

Electron
Nebulae
Well back on WW3RP I had a Senior Sergeant, I used to be fixated on finding flaws and tried to micromanage as many aspects in the Soviet faction that I could get away with (Considering my rank didn't exactly allow me more authority than to control enlisted and JNCO's.) I'd like to think that my character was more of a militaristic revolutionary, constantly improving random aspects of the army which was made possible, since he had good relations with most of the SCOs, COs and SNCO's. So in a sense I would say my favorite type of passive roleplay is to research, develope ideas and discuss them with others characters in order to advance their agenda.

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
angry cunts, doing stuff with @Cramdam as corpsefucker or @egg with strong or even @harry with alaric going through his "im a big boy" stage was always good because they made enemies due to giving their characters traits and likes and dislikes, they were interesting to talk to because they genuinely had their own complete personality and the people playing them didnt mind if it resulted in people disliking their character

i mean more corpsefucker and alaric than ranger strong, strong was just a bit of a retard

you can give your characters quirks and shit but if you're not going to put them to use what's the point

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
i like roleplaying shit that will birth conflict
like with my boy lemmy i was willing to defend anybody from getting killed no matter who they were or what they did and i enjoyed that