What's your favourite shooter?

D

Deleted member 243

Hi my friends today i will be making this thread because i genuinely am curious of which fps shooters people tend to play the most

no ww3rp doesnt count

Personally I like the game Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2, not only for the badass intro music, decent storyline and superb customization. But also for it's realism, since running up to terrorist scum with a spas-12 will get you shot.

the ai is programmed to make isis towelheads corner you, it's also programmed for nice target practice.
the gunplay is great, using explosives on the other hand could use some work.

there is a wide variety of clothing, armor, guns and even camos. No, not some fucking warpaint on your gun or a gold engraved desert eagle, that's simply stupid and useless.

the game has an ACES system, which consists of three primary 'skills'. Assault, marksman and CQB.

also, you can actually take cover in the game, and the guy or girl you're playing actually feels like a hardened CT operator.

it is surely a must buy, at around 15 dollary doos. playable on PS4, xbone, xbox360, ps3 and the PC.
there's also multiplayer, COOP terrorist hunts, storyline and versus.

Versus is hard as my fucking cock when i blast a shot of heroin up the shaft, dont try it when you're lowranked

Reactions: List

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
Omar Mateen
[doublepost=1468535167][/doublepost]
I like it

i like how my fucking squad gets gunned down in a truck
by me

Well, asides the joke; Unreal 99 and Quake 2 are my favorite of all time. I know it is sort of "Old headed", but I mostly grew up with them and just can't get enough of them. Sadly the population of the people who play them has sort of diminished, so I have been spending more and more time with Killing Floor; hoping I can still find a HoE server with at least 4-5 people in them.

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
I LIKE TO HAVE AN ACOG SCOPE OR A 6X RIFLE SCOPE SO I CAN SEE THE EYES OF A MAN WHO FOLLOWS ORDERS AND DOESNT HAVE A PERSONAL GRUDGE AGAINST ME AND SHOOT A 7.62x45MM BULLET INTO IT

WAR IS HELL
i just download mods because vanilla arma 3 is even worse than 2

Ace

angsty teen looking for attention
Nebulae
@CBA_A3 29JUN16
@Ace v3.60 (modified)
@RHSAFRF v0.4.1
@RHSUSAF v0.4.1
@RHSGREF v0.4.1
@CUP Terrains - Full 1.2
@13thMEU v0.0.1
@task_force_radio v0.9.8

Most glorious of the mods

edit: Sorry ace
Genuinly made me laugh for a moment

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
@CBA_A3 29JUN16
@Ace v3.60 (modified)
@RHSAFRF v0.4.1
@RHSUSAF v0.4.1
@RHSGREF v0.4.1
@CUP Terrains - Full 1.2
@13thMEU v0.0.1
@task_force_radio v0.9.8

Most glorious of the mods

edit: Sorry ace
you play with any actual groups or just with friends from time to time?
used to play at united operations, because it was laid back, as in, you come and go, but it died down for the most part.
gotta find a new group

Koch

Time to dance
Nebulae
you play with any actual groups or just with friends from time to time?
used to play at united operations, because it was laid back, as in, you come and go, but it died down for the most part.
gotta find a new group
PMed you so I don't accidentally turn this into an arma thread