Proton
Nebulae
Title.
arRA4zK_700b.jpg

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
can-stock-photo_csp7888221.jpg

i lived 90 years. ever since i was a kid ive dreamed of being a soldier and experience what others called 'war'. my grandfather was a soldier, my father was a soldier too. i remember i was always playing with those tiny green plastic soldiers when i was very young, because i couldn't wait to experience what war actually was. it was hell, i've seen more atrocities than every young one of this generation, i have experienced the actual meaning of fear, i have always thought about my kids and my wifes future without me. i even thought why this war was still going on. but, kid, ive survived a lot of bullets and made it out alive. when i dropped out i finally learnt that humanity was a neverending, unsatisfied hating cycle. i found out what life was about. my kids are strong men now, they have got their own kids and left me and my wife alone, in the farm. i kept living like this for more than 40 years. it wasnt bad, nor good, but i survived. i was proud of my goals, my achievements and my trophies. i survived.
but then i saw these failed meme attempts, which killed me in the inside.

Last edited:

pudsey

Electron
Nebulae
god this is so cringe.
probably some 80yr old men who have never touched a computer want to boost their sales by putting crappy memes on their packaging.

Reactions: List

wired

Artwork Requests
Nebulae
Provided by 9gag.
"Following our ten year research period, we've come to the conclusion that memes are random pictures of arbitrary content accompanied by quirky captions written in impact font. They are usually created to invoke suicidal thoughts into the person reading them."

Reactions: List

ONE

Neutrino
Nebulae
This is years old... You are a filthy meme recycler!

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae