Where did you get your forum username/Steam name from?

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
My cousin used to be swedish champion in road racing. All the good road racing riders used to be Italians (but now the good ones are Spanish) so he wanted his surname to be italianified so a friend of his came up with Mortenzoni (surname is Mårtensson).

When he stopped with road racing I took the mortenzoni name because my surname is also Mårtensson.

pro_karlskoga_traning_20.jpg

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
I change names regurarly. Throughout 2015 and 2016 i've probably had like 10 usernames but, on the forums I always stuck with Adrenaline, even back on LP. Reason being that I love when you're getting shot at / chased by OTA / CP on a character you care about, because my heart starts pounding really fast and i start sweatin and get that adrenaline rush. I just love it.

Major Mario

Neutrino
Nebulae
One of the first multiplayer games I ever played was Call of Duty 2. I loved the US Airborne in WWII, I frequented a jump/glitch server and I loved Mario. I also loved alteration, so after 10 or so years my name is still 'Major Mario'.

Inspector Bandito

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i change names like every second, although i got this one from my avatar

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
When I was 11 I had to come up with a Minecraft name and just came up with some random shitty name.

HumanRev

Some idiot who erps with Flippy and Subeh
Nebulae
I played WAY too much Deus Ex and the name kinda stuck when I changed it from Spartacus.