Where do you live?

Mito

Quark
Nebulae
Lenti, Hungary. Not my street, just one of em.

HyY7Uqw.jpg

Reactions: List

Lynx

Dig Down, and find faith.
Nebulae
It's much easier to say Birmingham, considering no one ever knows where the fuck Bilston is.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Denmark, more specifically in Vestjylland (or West Jutland for you non-Danish folk), in the middle of a shitty village in the middle of nowhere. I can walk for less than five minutes and boom, I'll end up in some sort of field with forests and farms as far the eye can see.
Jutland isn't a part of Denmark. Germany can keep you.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
North-East of England.

Aka: You can go literally 15 mins and find an entirely new accent you don't fucking understand and there may as well be a cultural race war between them.

heaveN

bomber rat
Nebulae
Born in Casablanca, Morocco, at 2 I moved to Paris, France, then I moved to Lille, Northern France, then to Montreal for two year for my parents work, and currently I live in Brussels, Belgium, and also I'm moving to Helsinki in Finland early september for university purposes for a year
was a long run

Ferrius

Neutrino
Nebulae
In wonderland where everywone belive that cr*p, happening in country because of evil America , led by evil jew-masson reptiloids (guess in wich country in the whole world this madness happening), where ww2 veterans get only congratulasions on may 9th and keep get shi*t after til next may 9th, where all people from government steal almoust every coin from budget which they can get, and keep proclaiming "Its all evil Obama!" , but still somehow own somewhat 1/6 of land in whole world, but live in real satans butthole in almoust whole history (exept communism - they did most people live better on whole known hostory, and Peter I). I live in country, hatred by their own government, where the most people acting "If this dont touch me - screw this", including in almoust every question. I live in country, where retierment age is about 63 averge, while people hardly get even 49! I live in country, where religion became an school object, needed to get school certificate! And even more! I live in contry, where people belive more in marasmatic fairy taile rather than in concrete evidese, that they getting f*kd almoust every day! So, still think your country have problems? Bull*t! Try live in Russia!