Where will TES 6 be set?

Where should the TES 6 be set?

• Cyrodiil [Again? But basically Oblivion remastered except for a different story line]

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Valenwood

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hammerfell

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Morrowind [Yet again, would probably be remastered from before but with another great storyline]

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Summerset Island

• Summerset Isles [And a boat to different provinces, maybe two or three]

• Black Marsh

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Elsweyr

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Vlladenfell [Even though this is is Morrowind, it would be pretty neat to have!]

• High Rock

• Total voters

Mullin

Proton
Nebulae
In my opinion,. I think they should do somewhere like the Summerset Isles, it's never been done before except in Arena where you could travel the whole way, but in a new game engine, being able to visit such an unique island would be amazing! Maybe as well as that they could allow a boat to travel to either Hammerfell, Cyrodill [Which would be amazing to see Oblivion remastered] or even Valenwood.

Vote what you think in the poll and also post your opinion down below if you want!

Mullin

Proton
Nebulae
i just want it to be a human(oid) place and not any :heyzeus: orc khajit argonian place :(

Ngl, it would be pretty cool to have places that are Khajit, Argonian etc. We haven't seen many of them except for Morrowind as the main example. However, it would be pretty neat to play in Cyrodiil again as an imperial.

gExile

roleplayers paradise
Nebulae
Ngl, it would be pretty cool to have places that are Khajit, Argonian etc. We haven't seen many of them except for Morrowind as the main example. However, it would be pretty neat to play in Cyrodiil again as an imperial.
i'm some sort of a racist since i really don't want a place where the majority will be some cat or lizard fuckers
orcs are fine tbh
i want humans/orcs/elves and argonians and khajits as the oppressed minority :smiley:
maybe a dlc to one of those places wouldnt be too bad, sorta like dragonborn dlc in skyrim

Bandit

Nucleus
Nebulae
Hopefully Hammerfell or Elswhere, I want a TES that isnt snow or woodlands for once

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
black marsh for simply we know so little about it and be cool to explore

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
black marsh, bring imperial, eradicate pests
the rightful crusade shall purge the filthy mutants from the promised land of the empire

the lizard people shall no longer rule the world

though to be fair i'd love to explore hammerfell, seeing as i don't personally recall seeing anything like the way it was described in the books/via characters

Reactions: List

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
the rightful crusade shall purge the filthy mutants from the promised land of the empire

the lizard people shall no longer rule the world
lmao have fun succumbing to disease

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
lmao have fun succumbing to disease
what is dead may never die

you may hide behind your filthy diseases but the blade of Titus Mede will not show mercy

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
black marsh

aesthetic lizard master race @Dingo

0EE3F55F622964B16600724EBCB8419B9D5D52D4

A R G O N I A N A E S E T H E T I C
A
R
G
O
N
I
A
N
A
E
S
T
H
E
T
I
C

Reactions: List

Elizabeth

Lamb of Columbia
Nebulae
Personally I've voted Morrowind as I've viewed it as the best Elder Scrolls game I've played. I doubt they'd do Vvardenfell as that's a pretty much tiny island. You could probably run all of the distances in a few hours, not even that actually.

I've played some of the areas on Elder Scrolls Online and Black Marsh looks pretty cool. I'd like to see that.