ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
i don't know, my province made it unreasonable for lyft/uber to enter and so they've given up on it because the NDP want to protect taxi unions.

Reactions: List

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
i took lyft once cause it had a discount, and it took like fifteen minutes to arrive, and the car got scraped pretty bad by a sixteen-wheeler where i was sitting

Last edited:

Yuavara

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i took lyft once cause it had a discount, and it took like fifteen minutes to arrive, and the car got scraped pretty bad by a sixteen-wheeler were i was sitting
yeah but ppl on uber r assholes. on uber i ordered a uber for four of my friends and put doen four seats, giy comes with a tiny fucking minivan, assures us that we can get in, and somehow we all fit. then we drive and hit a bump. ahat happens? the fucking driver seat went loose (you know that little lever thibg you pull to put the seat back? that fell) and slams on the breaks, giving everyone whiplash. then screams at us saying “You dumb fuck, why did you do that?” we just said to stop here and ordered another one.

lyft is jesus

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
i have used neither due to the fact that i own a car so take that carless people haha

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
i don’t live in a city therefore I have never used these services

frentium

radiation is just spicy air
Nebulae
i use a bike most places but if i ever need to rely on that kinda stuff it's usual my local taxi place as uber is very expensive