Which one is better?

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
Capture_zps47qvna68.png

This is £500 for the top PC, but for £550 the guy is including two monitors (Dell 23" inch and 21.5" 3D Ready) plus a gaming chair and a desk. Looked up the parts and it come up to £811 pounds on PC Part picker which is pretty good already.

Capture_zpsb4cnujqx.png

This one is for £250 only for everything

Which one is better, please tell as I'm a fucking tech noob

Shadow Flex

Nucleus
Nebulae
The first option definitely. The second one has a better CPU, but the first one has a better GPU (graphics card) which matters more for gaming, it has dual SSDs which helps with loading A LOT. The second option is a good deal at 250, but if you can spend the 550 for the first one it will be worth it.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
The first option definitely. The second one has a better CPU, but the first one has a better GPU (graphics card) which matters more for gaming, it has dual SSDs which helps with loading A LOT. The second option is a good deal at 250, but if you can spend the 550 for the first one it will be worth it.
Thanks

D

Deleted member 243

To be fair, don't go with ATI stuff, like AMD and shit

it's a pain in the ass to get the update software, speaking from personal experience

go with nVidia

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae

it's a pain in the ass to get the update software, speaking from personal experience

go with nVidia
Fucks sake, I'm buying a gaming PC but I literally know nothing about them -.- someone teach me the ways, if anything goes wrong I'm fucked
I'm only really buying one because its second hand and I'm poor.

D

Deleted member 243

Fucks sake, I'm buying a gaming PC but I literally know nothing about them -.- someone teach me the ways, if anything goes wrong I'm fucked
I'm only really buying one because its second hand and I'm poor.
you can buy them, no worries mate.
it's just that nVidia is more userfriendly

Reactions: List

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
saving your money on something actually useful
mate I want a PC which can play more than only Source Games. And it still runs Gmod shit anyway even so.

Also, my parents are too tight to lend me money, even if it literally makes up for my birthday and christmas for the next two years which is fan-fucking-tastic so I doubt I'll be getting a Gaming PC anytime soon.

The only reasons they can utter are "£550 is a lot" and "Do more research, it might not be as good as you think" even though everyone seems to say it is good and a great bargain.

Ranosh

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
mate I want a PC which can play more than only Source Games. And it still runs Gmod shit anyway even so.

Also, my parents are too tight to lend me money, even if it literally makes up for my birthday and christmas for the next two years which is fan-fucking-tastic so I doubt I'll be getting a Gaming PC anytime soon.

The only reasons they can utter are "£550 is a lot" and "Do more research, it might not be as good as you think" even though everyone seems to say it is good and a great bargain.
sell some quality drugs or something

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
the first one's graphics card itself costs arorund that much.
maybe overestimating it but get it its really good

jooni

VAPORWAVE
Nebulae
That monitor looks broken wtf?

Rarmir

domestic abuse offender
Nebulae

go with nVidia
Agreed. Had to suffer in agony with AMD for a while.