Who am I? What am I? Who the hell are you?

Wash

Nucleus
Nebulae
I'm just kidding, I'm Wash, I go by Alexander Krost in Half-Life 2 RP, which is where I found this community. I'm a nice person, I can get political sometimes. I like showing my loyalty by reporting anyone, including my friends. And my goal is to try to reach the Civil Protection.

I'm err, I also am not a social nerd, I hate forums personally, so you may or may not see me on here a lot. Just saying.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
D

Deleted member 930

I'm just kidding, I'm Wash, I go by Alexander Krost in Half-Life 2 RP, which is where I found this community. I'm a nice person, I can get political sometimes. I like showing my loyalty by reporting anyone, including my friends. And my goal is to try to reach the Civil Protection.

I'm err, I also am not a social nerd, I hate forums personally, so you may or may not see me on here a lot. Just saying.
a noble goal but I give you an advice for the future if you plan to join the CP.

Try first join a different faction such as W.I or CWU so you can get a small glimpse how Hl2rp around here works and how serious work is conducted.

As a CP you will mostly walk in circles and as well be tested if you can actually handle pressure.

With all that being said I welcome you in NC....enjoy your stay.

Reactions: List

Wash

Nucleus
Nebulae
Thank you for all the great kindness you all shown towards me. I really do appreciate it.​

:grinning:

PS: I am a Chess Maniac, I'll be at Cafe Baltic time and again if you want to see how bad I am.​