Who here reads?

Álfrún

Neutrino
Nebulae
i'm trying to get myself into the habit again because it's something that i've lost interest in over time. but i've been reading "shawshank redemption" and some historical/true crime books and it's been making me get more inspired to read so!!

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
i'm trying to get myself into the habit again because it's something that i've lost interest in over time. but i've been reading "shawshank redemption" and some historical/true crime books and it's been making me get more inspired to read so!!
I find it hard to get into historical books tbh, most seem to drag on for me. I prefer sci-fi, atm I'm reading Ready Player One then I'm going to read Station 11(?). Trying to read 50 books this year and I'm at something like 34??

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
Goosebumps is a unique book that I recommend -- since it's a choice based book, it asks you question and go to other pages accordingly from your answers.

Álfrún

Neutrino
Nebulae
I find it hard to get into historical books tbh, most seem to drag on for me. I prefer sci-fi, atm I'm reading Ready Player One then I'm going to read Station 11(?). Trying to read 50 books this year and I'm at something like 34??
Yeah, I understand. Even as someone who's very interested in significant historical events, some books/literature written about them can be boring, especially if the writer drags on for too long about a specific thing that happens during that time. At some point I'm planning on reading "1984" or "Ender's Game", though.

If you're by any chance interested in true crime, "101 People Who Won't Meet in Heaven" is a pretty good book that gives you information about serial killers, corrupt country leaders, etc, and it sums up what they did so you don't have to read 300 paragraphs about what made them bad. There are many grammatical and spelling errors in it, but it's a good read nonetheless.

Goosebumps is a unique book that I recommend -- since it's a choice based book, it asks you question and go to other pages accordingly from your answers.
Who's the author? It sounds really interesting!

I also want to add that as soon as I hit the bookstore, I'm going to buy a bunch of Stephen King books to binge-read them. Both so that I can read more books and so I can acquaint myself more with his writings. "Shawshank Redemption" was on the list but since we've finished I can cross that one off the list.

Westi

Stylish doge
Nebulae
I've been reading this series recently.

Invictus-HBR-frt-v9_RGB-195x300.jpg

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Someone send me the foot notes of The Girls of Atomic City

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
Yeah, I understand. Even as someone who's very interested in significant historical events, some books/literature written about them can be boring, especially if the writer drags on for too long about a specific thing that happens during that time. At some point I'm planning on reading "1984" or "Ender's Game", though.

If you're by any chance interested in true crime, "101 People Who Won't Meet in Heaven" is a pretty good book that gives you information about serial killers, corrupt country leaders, etc, and it sums up what they did so you don't have to read 300 paragraphs about what made them bad. There are many grammatical and spelling errors in it, but it's a good read nonetheless.

I also want to add that as soon as I hit the bookstore, I'm going to buy a bunch of Stephen King books to binge-read them. Both so that I can read more books and so I can acquaint myself more with his writings. "Shawshank Redemption" was on the list but since we've finished I can cross that one off the list.
R. L. Stine.

Or, Robert Lawrence Stine.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae

Ender's Game is :ok:

that other mango

you don't know who i am
Nebulae
i read a book
read a book
red a book
red aboo
red abo
red a
red
hflvykipmc5g22mc3m0m.jpg

please add Serious - to a conversation for anyone to think about taking it seriously

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
books I've been working on since this year:
51TOjJwqD-L._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

half way through
10911.jpg

read through, will have to read again to better grasp it, you can read it, but it's another thing to understand it
G00010-500x700.jpg

read through
81wE4s0idkL.jpg

page 342
Ayn-Rand-Anthem.jpg

read
7880221.jpg

read up to a few volumes past this one