who is willard

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
I swear you just make shit up

No, Willard made wacky dumb shit and one of his inventions was to harvest breast milk and use it to create a synthetic version for some reason

I don’t know why, atle was just weird
I'm not making this shit up man it was on Nebulous Clockwork, C24

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
I swear you just make shit up

No, Willard made wacky dumb shit and one of his inventions was to harvest breast milk and use it to create a synthetic version for some reason

I don’t know why, atle was just weird
>dev puts his fetish in the game

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Willard Industries did a lot of cool shit but they also swung in the other direction often. Like, honestly they did give a lot of good roleplay amidst the shit.

We bent over backwards to accommodate for Willard (the character) because Atle was such a big help OOC with maps and shit despite the fact he caused more problems IC and OOC than anyone else in the faction and I did everything possible to give him leeway and not just PK his character and thus kill his faction. He got a custom model and everything added.

In response after we denied his 1984-esque reform (which you can now see on WI but modified) he threw me and my co-lead (who fought like hell for his faction OOC and played in it too) under the bus and tried to get us removed in an OOC coup, got told not to by BQ but did it again lol.

Then when Flippy politely declined his request for another custom model after making C24 (a map he took no criticism on despite asking for it btw) he tried to, as @Powley said, turn the forums against Flippy then when I called him out he ragequit and went on to make WN.

Reactions: List