Information Who is your favorite staff member, and why?

aiaininja

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
@Warwick & @Carrion

When I first joined I asked for an administrator to watch me build a shiv in HL2RP. Carrion & Warwick both watched me do it and later Warwick would tell me, "That was some of the best crafting roleplay..." he had ever seen.

And regardless of what is evident, I don't forget that.
why did you have to ruin your post counter?

heaveN

bomber rat
Nebulae
@Warwick & @Carrion

When I first joined I asked for an administrator to watch me build a shiv in HL2RP. Carrion & Warwick both watched me do it and later Warwick would tell me, "That was some of the best crafting roleplay..." he had ever seen.

you got social engineered

Nebulae
@Warwick & @Carrion

wait, wtf, youre back?

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
@Angel is a good staff member if not albeit inconsistent. I just feel like he stays up so late that his give a fuck meter declines to dangerous levels eventually.

Then again I am cancer.
My fucks given level is always at -1, which means I just deal with idiots as they come the same way, every day.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
That is your flaw, you just assume everyone is an idiot. It shows in your attitude. A more relaxed approach like you have on the forums would make players a lot more likely to listen to you and not get pissy if things go downhill for them.

Just a thought.
I thought you knew all about feeling superior..? SoCiAl EnGinEeReD

Reactions: List

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
That is your flaw, you just assume everyone is an idiot..
How is this a flaw? You're on the internet, everyone has their own opinion and views on things and most of te time they're idiots. The idiots on the internet outnumber the smart people by far.

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
That is your flaw, you just assume everyone is an idiot. It shows in your attitude. A more relaxed approach like you have on the forums would make players a lot more likely to listen to you and not get pissy if things go downhill for them.

Just a thought.

Rated wrench for social engineering in progress.