Information Who is your favorite staff member, and why?

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
@Warwick is my friend. hes the guy who permabanned me. hes incredibly good looking i remember blushing every time he talked to me on teamspeak. a god among men.

Dostoevsky

Electron
Nebulae
i am very very flattered but i dont run my dear UM anymore :(
:(
[doublepost=1477486149][/doublepost]
I hate everyone

b3f6c804a0a095296737f421993ed2ad.png
If you think that's bad, in some places the option for English shows the UK flag and not the American flag.

I know it's like your language, brits, but like we should represent it.

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
@Warwick

but you didnt have to remove me from steam
roleplay like it never happened and that we were nothing
and I don't even need your friendship
but you treat me like an idiot and that feels so rough
no you didn't have to stoop so low
have your friends collect your script items and then change your url page
i guess that I don't need that though
now you're just an rper that I used to talk on teamspeak with

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
If you think that's bad, in some places the option for English shows the UK flag and not the American flag.

'English' =/= England

'English' =/= United States???
[doublepost=1477486483][/doublepost]@RabidMaggot93

Favourite HL2RP SD, just seems down to earth tbh.

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

I thought you were retarded before, but you never cease to impress me.

Given the quality of your roleplay I've seen, I'd be surprised if you know English at all, let alone wanting to 'represent it'.

fucking americans honestly we should have done more than burn down their fucking whitehouse

Dostoevsky

Electron
Nebulae
I thought you were retarded before, but you never cease to impress me.

Given the quality of your roleplay I've seen, I'd be surprised if you know English at all, let alone wanting to 'represent it'.

fucking americans honestly we should have done more than burn down their fucking whitehouse
Sir it was a joke number one, and number two why do you have problems with my roleplay? :(

Warwick

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Sir it was a joke number one, and number two why do you have problems with my roleplay? :(
i have seen these characters from you so far

• asher 'ash' woodsman - a character who started off as an exact clone of the woodsman from TWaU and eventually developed into being nothing more than a mouthpiece for his car
  • a japanese man who 'foresaw his own death at the hand of cps through tea leaves'
  • a typical south american drug lord
2/3 of them were vaguely racist for fucks sake

Dostoevsky

Electron
Nebulae
i have seen these characters from you so far

• asher 'ash' woodsman - a character who started off as an exact clone of the woodsman from TWaU and eventually developed into being nothing more than a mouthpiece for his car
  • a japanese man who 'foresaw his own death at the hand of cps through tea leaves'
  • a typical south american drug lord
2/3 of them were vaguely racist for fucks sake

Well I'm not going to de-rail the thread but I will respond.

1. Generally speaking Hiroki didn't last for long and you overly exaggerated him.
2. The drug lord I started and then stopped, I didn't feel like he had any value and I lost interest in him.
3. I have two characters now, who, especially Jamey, have had very interesting experiences and who people generally like, who's also gone through many things and skirmishes with people who wanted him dead for his research.

You didn't need to say my roleplay is/was shit, I put alot of effort into my WI projects and into making my characters.

If you want to offend me on a thread where I literally complimented you, about a small joke, go ahead.

Just don't please bring my Roleplay into it, I actually take passion in it and I enjoy it.

Warwick

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Well I'm not going to de-rail the thread but I will respond.

1. Generally speaking Hiroki didn't last for long and you overly exaggerated him.
2. The drug lord I started and then stopped, I didn't feel like he had any value and I lost interest in him.
3. I have two characters now, who, especially Jamey, have had very interesting experiences and who people generally like, who's also gone through many things and skirmishes with people who wanted him dead for his research.

You didn't need to say my roleplay is/was shit, I put alot of effort into my WI projects and into making my characters.

If you want to offend me on a thread where I literally complimented you, about a small joke, go ahead.

Just don't please bring my Roleplay into it, I actually take passion in it and I enjoy it.
friend

it is but a meme