Who know what in ration pack?

Ferrius

Neutrino
Nebulae
When i eated this, its tasted like salty slurp. Which out this things made out? I didnt suprise if some rebels now who they are because of ration taste. And where they take those ones? Someone knows?

Hanuko

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
what?
I understand that English might not be your first language, but please, before you make a sentence, make sure it sounds 'okay', make sure it sounds good and understandable to other people.

Although, Rations are made from different kind of stuff, the normal ones are made out of thick porridge, which'd have different chemicals mixed in it, to somehow weaken the eater.

drink some water or smth like ititan said

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Plz learn how to write in english before you put this thanks
Fuck off right away, did you register to be toxic or what?
It's also funny is that your grammar is absolute bullshit, but you still are cocky because english is your main language.

Reactions: List

Ferrius

Neutrino
Nebulae
Ok, now lets get back to text RP :)
Now we know that ration should be avoided because of it content. We need someone with long-as-hell-degree guy and give him a sample of this strange mix of chemicals in ration pack. That could help us to make ration consumption a lot more healthier and safer.

Mist

Proton
Nebulae
Ok, now lets get back to text RP :)
Now we know that ration should be avoided because of it content. We need someone with long-as-hell-degree guy and give him a sample of this strange mix of chemicals in ration pack. That could help us to make ration consumption a lot more healthier and safer.
I hate to be that guy, and I may aswell be hated for it..
But this is not the place where you do these sad and cringy attempts to make some kind of text roleplay on a quick thread.

patty

Proton
Nebulae
I hate to be that guy, and I may aswell be hated for it..
But this is not the place where you do these sad and cringy attempts to make some kind of text roleplay on a quick thread.
doubt.gif