Serious Who thought A-Level maths was a good idea

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
This isn’t a goodbye, I love you retards too much, but you may have noticed that my activity in the server has taken a nose dive, that’s because i chose A-Level maths last year, and now I’m in year 13, I’m getting 4 hours of homework everyday, ill still join when i can, but schools taking priority

Reactions: List

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
a-level maths was one of my favourite subjects, just purely because i enjoyed maths at that level. idk why you're getting 4 hours of homework everyday (even if that is an exaggeration, constant homework DOES NOT MAKE YOU SMARTER LOL). i dont know your experience but from my experience, it was a great choice.

a-level physics was probably my favourite since we had some greek teacher who used to teach at a university and honestly the way he would explain everything made it seem so simple. physics went from being the hardest subject i was taking, to the easiest subject.

i also had chemistry and computer science. i hated computer science (even though i loved it at gcse and i study it at uni) at a-level because of retarded coursework and the fact that they made the only computer science teacher redundant right before i started year 12, so i had two dumbass ICT teachers who knew less about the subject than the pupils in the class. compsci was the only subject that I got below an A in, and i still kinda feel robbed

that being said, there are maths modules in my compsci degree. maths at uni-level is so much different to a-level maths and i hate maths now

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
If school aint the place to do homework

Then home aint the place to do school work

/fact

jamEs

fqjdlkmsbvqfgkhpoiuaeazer
Nebulae
that being said, there are maths modules in my compsci degree. maths at uni-level is so much different to a-level maths and i hate maths now
what sucks about uni level math? i've never enjoyed math as much as now, much more fun compared to the drill you experience in secondary. proper compsci is a subset of discrete math

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
what sucks about uni level math? i've never enjoyed math as much as now, much more fun compared to the drill you experience in secondary. proper compsci is a subset of discrete math
what sucks about uni level math is that i dont like it

D

Deleted member 7085

is it bad to do both A-Level Maths and Further Maths then?

Or is it just dependent on the college

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
i chose to do law, politics and modern history in anticipation of wanting a law degree

dropped computer science very early, not for me, even though i got an A* at GCSE

im year 12 btw, first year of sixth form

GustavasSve

Don’t forget Hawaii!
Nebulae
Took both a-level physics and maths, dropped them and replaced them with applied science (fucking coursework) and fine art (even more fucking coursework). I pretty much found myself in a situation where by the end of my 13th year I’m gonna have 3 A levels and 1 AS level lol, it’s fucked really

Hope

Neutrino
Nebulae
i made the same mistake choosing a difficult course of math, and yeah, it's the worst

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I learned early, take everything advanced, EXCEPT math, I stick to the easiest math possible I can take, it isn't worth it unless you are going into a math topic.

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I learned early, take everything advanced, EXCEPT math, I stick to the easiest math possible I can take, it isn't worth it unless you are going into a math topic.
ESl_M1zXQAAg6Z1.jpg