why blackquill immediatly datastormed me

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 243

they didnt add me on there and im a disgraced MINGE :((

Nebulae
because they chose the single worst thing about gmod RP (THE COMMUNITIES AND THE DRAMA WITHIN) and made some sort of shrine to it. it's not like it's even positive, most of it's just veiled insults to people
(ctrl f score- faggot: 18, gay: 15, :heyzeus:: 6, child fucker: 44)

it just reeks of some weirdo and his friends trying to normalize their behaviour of trolling and acting like cunts by shitting on other people and jerking each other off. being this involved in the hl2rp community is a very bad thing. hl2rp communities and RP communities in general are fucking full of genuinely disgusting and creepy people and if you ever feel like you truly are a part of it and not just friends with a few people in it, you should leave. the only way you end up here is if you don't have much else going on in your life, or you just dont see all the problems here.

the "saddest thing" i was hinting at is that i think they're in too deep. i think they see RP as their home and not a safe place to hide from the world, like it really is for 90% of the people who are here. i'm not bashing people who roleplay, but people who see it as their life and think who you are OOCly is more important than who you are ICly, just get my pity.

the fact that everyone here doesn't seem to mind that these people spent literal dozens of hours putting together a massive list of people and recording objectively unimportant facts and putting meaning towards them because their life has none, is even more depressing. i normally stay well clear off this stuff but it tugs at my heart to see people do this to themselves

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
because they chose the single worst thing about gmod RP (THE COMMUNITIES AND THE DRAMA WITHIN) and made some sort of shrine to it. it's not like it's even positive, most of it's just veiled insults to people

it just reeks of some weirdo and his friends trying to normalize their behaviour of trolling and acting like cunts by shitting on other people and jerking each other off. being this involved in the hl2rp community is a very bad thing. hl2rp communities and RP communities in general are fucking full of genuinely disgusting and creepy people and if you ever feel like you truly are a part of it and not just friends with a few people in it, you should leave. the only way you end up here is if you don't have much else going on in your life, or you just dont see all the problems here.

the "saddest thing" i was hinting at is that i think they're in too deep. i think they see RP as their home and not a safe place to hide from the world, like it really is for 90% of the people who are here. i'm not bashing people who roleplay, but people who see it as their life and think who you are OOCly is more important than who you are ICly, just get my pity.

the fact that everyone here doesn't seem to mind that these people spent literal dozens of hours putting together a massive list of people and recording objectively unimportant facts and putting meaning towards them because their life has none, is even more depressing. i normally stay well clear off this stuff but it tugs at my heart to see people do this to themselves

are you trying to end up on the list.....

cause you know thats how they'll respond to this

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae

A for effort

Nebulae
are you trying to end up on the list.....

cause you know thats how they'll respond to this
if the best way they try and hurt someone is by putting them on a list like this, i think my feelings are pretty well justified

Chop

GALUNGA
Nebulae
wheres roflwaffle/alaskan thunderfuck of cg fame, everyones favourite jewfro stoner who spends the donation money on apb and hotwings

cg was pretty big too in its heyday it oughta be on the communities list
Roflwaffle definitely deserves a place on there.

Detective Cashflow

Neutrino
B A N N E D
Nebulae
we had like 140 people done in a hour thats why i have my slaves work we're almost at 500
i think you're worthy of the list so congrats
also i fucking LOVE rp if you disagree with me I'm rating your post dumb, okay?

as for the nebulous people like

"why am i not on here, fucker?"

sorry :(

im trying to get the most people added, tbh i've never played much WW3rp or LP or HL2 NW or experiment or Frund tech or stuff like that.

but

http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791458604679

if you message me, one of the mods or make a discussion on the page we'll add your post.

and add onto whatever you posted.

and thanks to crazed hobo i bet you're really good at rp and boy im jealous (my diaper is full)

Reactions: List
Status
Not open for further replies.