why everybody is meme pusher or anime fan here?

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
93cd22b09bce4e061c101aeff1d1a89f94b5a751_hq.jpg

Reactions: List

gExile

roleplayers paradise
Nebulae
Give me the memes
I need the memes
I smell the memes
I need all the memes, the memes to survive
I need the memes
I breathe the memes
I smell the memes
I need all the memes, the memes to survive

String
Nebulae
Well...You see

Memes are like bacterial heroin, their most known targets are little children, whereafter they will start to spread the memes. How do you ask?

By shitposting forums of course. This eventually spreads the memes to children of that forum or that fandom/community

Anime is...different

Anime is hated by many people, mostly because of the whole "SUGOI BAKA NYAAAA" thing. Although that's only the really infected individuals (Which is fortunately rare). These infected individuals is called Otaku or Neko. They go around on servers, acting "KAWAII" to get attention or to spread the infection.

Most people see Anime as a TV show. Mostly because anime has everything ranging from Romance to even...let's just skip that thought...

Although everything seems bad for the Anime fandom, it is actually growing, making more animes which suits other interests, which attracts people to the fandom.

Memes, on the other hand, are spreading like cancer through fandoms. Gnawing away the innocence of the communities, until they turn into a hive. Where the Queen of the hive (The main-memer or the server owner)initiates attacks on other communities, joining servers to scream into their mics, and that's how memes are spread, the end.

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
anime is ok if u just watch it like a normal person and dont let it invade ur irl, even though i dont really watch it
memes are pretty cool unless they dont get oversaturated

Reactions: List

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
if you're on a roleplay forum and you feel the need to tell people what they do is weird or dumb then you must be pretty insecure tbh