Why I love Nebulous

zigtastic

Neutrino
Nebulae
nebulous.cloud is one of the only GOOD serious RP servers I've ever joined. Personally, I think it is the idea that they disabled microphones. That makes the RP more real, as characters can have accents, and be more diverse.

Second of all, I love nebulous because they don't just let anyone join any faction they want. Some RP "serious" RP servers just allow you to apply on the forums and automatically give it to you. Nebulous doesn't mess around.

Last but not least, the staff is fantastic on the servers. My questions are always answered, and I'd like to thank @Blackquill for that.

(Also the forums background is incredible)

D

Deleted member 2011

nebulous.cloud is one of the only GOOD serious RP servers I've ever joined. Personally, I think it is the idea that they disabled microphones. That makes the RP more real, as characters can have accents, and be more diverse.

Second of all, I love nebulous because they don't just let anyone join any faction they want. Some RP "serious" RP servers just allow you to apply on the forums and automatically give it to you. Nebulous doesn't mess around.

Last but not least, the staff is fantastic on the servers. My questions are always answered, and I'd like to thank @Blackquill for that.

(Also the forums background is incredible)

Blackquill is a pretty dope guy. Glad you're having fun. I've been here for a year or so myself now and indeed nebuous is one for the history books.

SkullFace

Neutrino
Nebulae
I love this place too. A good RP with nice people, I have been looking for this kind of place for a long time

rang

aussie turk
Nebulae
i love roleplay and nebulous is roleplay
therefore, i love nebulous

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
hah, if anyone can make a good half life 2 roleplay server it's nebulous! they get all my support and my 6 pounds a month cause they earned it!

Shockwave

Neutrino
Nebulae
This server is amazing; I have been playing gmod for 4 years and this server is the best RP server I have ever seen!