Why is premium $8.01/month?

Forrest

User
Nebulae
Doesn't that seem like a big stretch to do? I know you get all the small features but they're small. Also, having to subscribe for one month makes it seem as if I was subscribed to Spotify or something similar. It should be a one-time payment and you get the benefits, plus a thank you, some priority, and maybe even more qualities worth the 8 dollars and one cent.

Jello

Roleplay
Nebulae
1) It's a donation. It's not required to play on the server
2) It's 8 dollars because your currency is piss poor. It's 6 pounds
3) Running the server is not a one time payment. Therefore neither is premium

Reactions: List

Forrest

User
Nebulae
1. You're right, it's not required. But I do enjoy the server so I did donate.
2. My currency pays for your currency
3. Most servers have several donation options and usually it works out without constant payments :-)

Jello

Roleplay
Nebulae
3. Most servers have several donation options and usually it works out without constant payments :grinning:
1. If you think it's too much or the perks aren't worth it. Which you obviously think... Don't donate?
2. You asked why it was 8 dollars and i told you. And I don't even use the pound buddy lol
3. Well sorry pal but for the time being there is only one donation. It may change, it probably won't. Not my call.

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
3. Most servers have several donation options and usually it works out without constant payments :grinning:
1. If you think it's too much or the perks aren't worth it. Which you obviously think... Don't donate?
2. You asked why it was 8 dollars and i told you. And I don't even use the pound buddy lol
3. Well sorry pal but for the time being there is only one donation. It may change, it probably won't. Not my call.
1. stop
2. this
3. pls

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Doesn't that seem like a big stretch to do? I know you get all the small features but they're small. Also, having to subscribe for one month makes it seem as if I was subscribed to Spotify or something similar. It should be a one-time payment and you get the benefits, plus a thank you, some priority, and maybe even more qualities worth the 8 dollars and one cent.

its simply because of pounds/dollars conversion

in pounds its reasonably cheap

*honk honk*

transcended p doggo
Nebulae
it costs me 15 bucks so you're pretty damn well-off mate

thats like half my daily salary

p.s. also fifteen breads

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae

image.jpg

viomi

just another slut don't mind me
Nebulae
$8 is... not a lot of money at all. I make $15 an hour minimum wage in the city I live in. $10 to help keep a server up that gives me hundreds of hours of gameplay every month? Easy spend.

This idea that it's cheaper elsewhere is untrue, it's the same price everywhere approximately because of how currency exchange works.

If the extra benefits given to you as a "thank you for donating" are so small as you've said several times, why are you complaining about the price? Just don't pay it.

The purpose is to donate to the server to help keep it running. Not to purchase the benefits that come with it.

Forrest

User
Nebulae
Situation is handled, I'll be receiving a free extended stay at one of the finest hotels in Nova Prospekt :-)

Vice

Proton
Nebulae
Considering I was just in America and some Mac and cheese cost me10 dollars I'd argue this is relatively cheap

Where the hell did you get that mac and cheese, godamn thats crazy. I’m not gonna argue values between countries, but thats not a normal plate of mac n cheese. For that I can buy a cheeseburger at a sit down restaurant along with the fries and drink. No way in hell my broke ass is buying 10$ mac...

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Where the hell did you get that mac and cheese, godamn thats crazy. I’m not gonna argue values between countries, but thats not a normal plate of mac n cheese. For that I can buy a cheeseburger at a sit down restaurant along with the fries and drink. No way in hell my broke ass is buying 10$ mac...

New York has me on suicide watch