Why is premium $8.01/month?

Vice

Proton
Nebulae
New York has me on suicide watch
That makes a lot more sense now. When 2 sq feet of space costs 3000 in rent I’m suprised you didn’t have to pay 30 for just the noodles.

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
The price is that to maintain server costs, the benefits are there - they might seem small but they are just there to incentivize donating while keeping fair play. I'd be glad we don't have any one-time-payments for stuff such as CP whitelist etc.

Reactions: List

Koch

Time to dance
Nebulae
The reason one time payments work other places is because they have 16 active players and effectively market it is microtransactions to get ahead of others

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
was paying nearly 25 dollars for breakfast
Minimum wage in the U.S. is 7.25$/hr, and New York has minimum wage of 13$/hr, and considering how many people likely work at once in the restaurant, you end up paying extra in order to make up the difference. Prices very extremely state by state, considering some have no sales taxes, no state income taxes, as well as other varying factors.

Did you enjoy your time in New York?

Vice

Proton
Nebulae
Minimum wage in the U.S. is 7.25$/hr, and New York has minimum wage of 13$/hr, and considering how many people likely work at once in the restaurant, you end up paying extra in order to make up the difference. Prices very extremely state by state, considering some have no sales taxes, no state income taxes, as well as other varying factors.

The more workers part doesn’t make any sense, if there are more workers there are more customers that they are serving and the ratio stays similar. I don’t think a restaurant thats overstaffed would survive very long with minimum wage that high. 13$ an hour or not. That means You have to work about 2 hours just to pay for breakfast. I think its safe to say he had overpriced brekfast not economically sound but overpriced breakfast.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
The more workers part doesn’t make any sense, if there are more workers there are more customers that they are serving and the ratio stays similar. I don’t think a restaurant thats overstaffed would survive very long with minimum wage that high. 13$ an hour or not. That means You have to work about 2 hours just to pay for breakfast. I think its safe to say he had overpriced brekfast not economically sound but overpriced breakfast.
I'm not saying it was economically sound. I'm saying that there are many factors that come into the cost of price in the U.S. The stereotypes of everything being very cheap is not universally true. I'd say that its both an expensive meal as well as the cost of living in NY is higher.

Reactions: List

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

Ye was pretty fun to be honest, a lot of homeless people and shit but it was a once in a lifetime experience I'm glad I got to do