Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
m2PIiTi.png

hi im gosu

irrelevant union bias
Nebulae
im glad we're able to live in a continent and country where we don't get people like Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump as the prime candidates for presidency.

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
im glad we're able to live in a continent and country where we don't get people like Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump as the prime candidates for presidency.
i think they both are fucking hilarious and found it to be hours worth of entertainment to watch the elections to be honest

i'm glad they both ran it was a blast

i'm just happy to live in a country that cares about the well-being of the citizens through basic things such as free medical treatment, education and safety nets.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
i think they both are fucking hilarious and found it to be hours worth of entertainment to watch the elections to be honest

i'm glad they both ran it was a blast

i'm just happy to live in a country that cares about the well-being of the citizens through basic things such as free medical treatment, education and safety nets.
to be fair, most of that is achievable because we use america like a mercenary
America is literally europe's rambo and they don't even realize it

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
to be fair, most of that is achievable because we use america like a mercenary
America is literally europe's rambo and they don't even realize it
nah we started our welfare reforms before the second world war even began

the only war we experienced was killing 300 Germans before being occupied until a few months after the war ended if i recall correctly so it didn't make that much of a difference

Satirical

Electron
Nebulae
europe: oh shit let's provide a safety net to the poor by extorting the rich
america: oh shit let's provide a safety net to the government by extorting everyone
me: how bout you both stfu and drink down some good ole fashion constitutional cocktail

Jas691

Nucleus
Nebulae
u and some other(s) startes started welfare reforms before the second world war even began?!

w-wow... im honored to be in the same community as you,... but... it does sound a bit too good to be true honestly...

...hm..

AFTER RESEARCHING!
I found out that you must be atleast 78 years old to have been even born before world war part 2 and Im' p sure that you werent able to pull of smt super coool as that as a newborn, TVUS, youre lying. To gulag with you. Gulag closed. No more room.

Im also just acting
ik what you mean
Just squeezing your balls
no homo

what did he mean by this?
WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME I CANT SEE INTO HIS MIND

but i guess its america playing a big part in wars like the very first world war
Sure america didnt join in as quickly but they were for example letting ppl go to france and fight the germans under french leadership before actually joining in

(anyone who was willingly going to a war like that,
Their balls mustve had baseballsized balls tbh.
I mean the germans had locations which were considered unpregnable which word by word means that trying to fight them is a complete waste of effort, but ppl actually tried anyways
This all plays a role in ww2 because of the so called 'Dolchstoßlegende') surprise im smart notice me senpai char-kun
propaganda also played a huge part
In the movies for example, america was always the big boy ready to remove the enemy (the americans were pictured as rellaxed balsy dudes which smoke and shit like that, keeping their uniform kinda shit which was suppossedly cool - i feel cringy about the past also i gotta admit)
In germany there were movies running about america beating japan while in japan were movies about americans beating the germans after the war
(it had a reversed effect tho in orientalic countries tho which i wont push since it doesnt belong here)

so america is generaly seen as the savior of democracy and freedom and such
but you probably knew that anyways
DUDE
youre a historisn
You know goddamn well whats up
We should ask you stuff no?

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
u and some other(s) startes started welfare reforms before the second world war even began?!

w-wow... im honored to be in the same community as you,... but... it does sound a bit too good to be true honestly...

...hm..

AFTER RESEARCHING!
I found out that you must be atleast 78 years old to have been even born before world war part 2 and Im' p sure that you werent able to pull of smt super coool as that as a newborn, TVUS, youre lying. To gulag with you. Gulag closed. No more room.

Im also just acting
ik what you mean
Just squeezing your balls
no homo

what

Jer

Electron
Nebulae
is this really turning into an 'at least' competition between the euros and americans???????

America is my least favourite country but I'm sure there are better opinions