why you should NEVER let someone else handle your money

Redneck

um guy
Nebulae
THIS IS A WARNING TO ASPIRING FILMMAKERS

i am currently making an independent, lowbudget movie, titled Deus Vult, beggining the shooting this week, and
we finished calculating the money required to buy everything needed and i let one of my friends do the shopping for the microphones, props, etc

he bought three electronic masturbating machines for 200 pln (around $50)
think of it as a warning

Redneck

um guy
Nebulae
can't you sue someone for that shit?
unforunately, we never did sign any contract or a deal, plus, in poland its not considered a crime until someone steals at least 400pln

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
THIS IS A WARNING TO ASPIRING FILMMAKERS

i am currently making an independent, lowbudget movie, titled Deus Vult, beggining the shooting this week, and
we finished calculating the money required to buy everything needed and i let one of my friends do the shopping for the microphones, props, etc

he bought three electronic masturbating machines for 200 pln (around $50)
think of it as a warning

kick his head in

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
At least it was only fifty dollars.
Come on now, we should all know to be careful with money after the great :16k: incident where one attempted to assume :fullownership:but we had fail safes to partially stop the full ownership; the assets were still liquidated.
Remember the :16k:incident till your grave.

Ace of Spades

Proton
Nebulae
I told gurrazor my paypal info and he got :fullownership: of my account. He stole :16k: from my bank account. He now has :fullownership: of LemonPinch. Please kill me right now because I'm getting tired of these :fullownership: memes
At least it was only fifty dollars.
Come on now, we should all know to be careful with money after the great :16k: incident where one attempted to assume :fullownership:but we had fail safes to partially stop the full ownership; the assets were still liquidated.
Remember the :16k:incident till your grave.

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
I told gurrazor my paypal info and he got :fullownership: of my account. He stole :16k: from my bank account. He now has :fullownership: of LemonPinch. Please kill me right now because I'm getting tired of these :fullownership: memes
Oh but the :16k:meme is quite relevant in this situation.
It shows even a business partner of three years will blow you off for some young date.

Also @Redneck what the fuck are even electronic masturbating machines? A vibrating fleshlight?

Reactions: List

Ace of Spades

Proton
Nebulae
Oh but the :16k:meme is quite relevant in this situation.
It shows even a business partner of three years will blow you off for some young date.

Also @Redneck what the fuck are even electronic masturbating machines? A vibrating fleshlight?

medium-98080-00-1432298277.jpg

Reactions: List

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
I sticked mine in once and I had a good time.
remember you can't do it soft
soft metals like aluminium will glaze the wheel and then you need to redress it
that's why you need to do it hard, rock solid hard, like steel.
and if it's a lighter steel, you need to do a bit of friction play to heat it up to where it will get work hardened; ready to be grinded