Serious Will the old clockwork framework be released?

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
how tf is kurozael gonna sue me if i use his framework

he doesn't know who i am
The man literally (used to, not sure if he still does) have backdoors in CW to let him access any server running on CW and see all their details and shit attached to it.

Reactions: List

lucid

aussie battler
Nebulae
The man literally (used to, not sure if he still does) have backdoors in CW to let him access any server running on CW and see all their details and shit attached to it.

imagine not thinking that clockwork is the superior framework

i love my 13fps with a side of spyware and being contacted by some swedish lawyer called adålwarðþær because i forgot to renew my garry's mod roleplay server license

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
imagine not thinking that clockwork is the superior framework

i love my 13fps with a side of spyware and being contacted by some swedish lawyer called adålwarðþær because i forgot to renew my garry's mod roleplay server license
PrQDyB0.png

Reminder Clockwork is "free" now.

lucid

aussie battler
Nebulae
PrQDyB0.png

Reminder Clockwork is "free" now.

accidentally have 21 people on your server and you're fucking done

say goodbye to your house because it's about to be repossessed as a result of copyright infringement reimbursement

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
he can't genuinely sue people for just upping the playercount can he?
Oh he absolutely can.

If you don't pay for it and he finds out (which he can do very easily) he'll sue you - or maybe just blacklist you or the server will reset itself. Either way you're not getting anything above what you've paid for, he's far too shrewd for that.

He tried to sue Neb several times because we used an older version of CW that was heavily modified.

Zombine

DevelopersDevelopersDevelop
Nebulae
can't imagine so desperately trying to profit off of the most pointless things
gurra and conna would be a power couple

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Oh he absolutely can.

If you don't pay for it and he finds out (which he can do very easily) he'll sue you - or maybe just blacklist you or the server will reset itself. Either way you're not getting anything above what you've paid for, he's far too shrewd for that.

He tried to sue Neb several times because we used an older version of CW that was heavily modified.

what court would let that go through though

"he upped a virtual number on a garry's mod roleplay server"

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
what court would let that go through though

"he upped a virtual number on a garry's mod roleplay server"
Presumably that by law, you breached a service you paid for that he provided. I dunno if you've read Clockwork's terms of service but it is very much what you'd expect; it covers his ass very well.

Dan

the creature
Nebulae
oh fucvk oh fuck the hl2rp loansharks just broke my legs and pissed on my rug* because of that time i played on someone's CW server

* this is intended as satire and is not libel i mean no defamation to the character of any involved person(s) and have not endured any physical or emotional trauma

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Presumably that by law, you breached a service you paid for that he provided. I dunno if you've read Clockwork's terms of service but it is very much what you'd expect; it covers his ass very well.

thats it

time to make my new schema, coil

D

Deleted member 1048

The whole clockwork story up till this day is just a fever dream we'll all wake up some day