Status
Not open for further replies.

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
played an hour and oh my god this is the same as lemonpunch
boring restricted roleplay
can't do nothing without applying for 'flags'
community members who go onto different servers breaking rules just like lemonpunch
just totally bland watered down admins who don't know what "powergame" is
"you can't do this do that, you have to rp this way that way" mindset of players

the only positive i see is people proning around and messing around without being perma banned that stuff is always funny
oh yeah and random "serious rp" fights that turn into a parody or comedy of itself then what it actually means

Cerberus

Proton
Nebulae
well, there's some certainties in the universe at least

Toasty

Roleplay Psychologist
Nebulae
played an hour and oh my god this is the same as lemonpunch
community members who go onto different servers breaking rules just like lemonpunch
"you can't do this do that, you have to rp this way that way" mindset of players

the only positive i see is people proning around and messing around without being perma banned that stuff is always funny
oh yeah and random "serious rp" fights that turn into a parody or comedy of itself then what it actually means

nice constructive criticism there my friend

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
wrong. you just need to get it through your thick skull that there are some things you can't just do.
lmao what. i'm uniting three d4 gangs against another d4 gang and i have no flags or admin powers. i'm just a normal player. you don't need flags to roleplay something out of the box. you just need a little dedication.
are the admins suddenly responsible for what community members do in their free time?
lmao whaaaaaaaaaat
well uh
if you're doing something that has no place in the hl universe
then yeah, players are going to have that mindset
uh

i haven't seen anyone doing that

i mean yeah i've seen people getting into fights and proning around n shit but it's not as widespread and commonplace as you make it seem.

Last edited:
Reactions: List
Status
Not open for further replies.