Will You Be Playing?

Nebulae
As long as it isn’t too addicting this time around.
magic-eight.gif

Reactions: List

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Aw man!

Happiness and love to all.

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
Although I suspect my sanity may have taken a leave of absence and I fear I'm going to regret this, I think I've decided that I might (read: MIGHT) reinstall and try out the server despite my reservations with gmod, if only to pay respects to the hard work that went into this from @Numbers, @Appetite Ruining Kebab and the rest.

While I wouldn't dare to say that I am optimistic yet, I feel as though I at least ought to try it. Either I'll enjoy it, or I'll have some feedback to give to do my part as a player to try and help make it better. I think both of those worth me coming out of retirement.

Numbers

ok
Nebulae
Although I suspect my sanity may have taken a leave of absence and I fear I'm going to regret this, I think I've decided that I might (read: MIGHT) reinstall and try out the server despite my reservations with gmod, if only to pay respects to the hard work that went into this from @Numbers, @Appetite Ruining Kebab and the rest.

While I wouldn't dare to say that I am optimistic yet, I feel as though I at least ought to try it. Either I'll enjoy it, or I'll have some feedback to give to do my part as a player to try and help make it better. I think both of those worth me coming out of retirement.
excited