*Willard Industries Intensifies*

Nebulae
good song
apparently from some disco pop band from 1978, wew

and they asked for permission for the use of a video from another artist? and sped up the old song i think?? wtf is this

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
dont let these people bring you down i understand you were trying to share something fun and humorous with the nebulous community and i appreciate the gesture

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
dont let these people bring you down i understand you were trying to share something fun and humorous with the nebulous community and i appreciate the gesture
yes do not let the mean roleplayers oppress you

Flanders

Atom
Nebulae
Thank you.
Why can't people just be nicer to each other? I understand respectfully leaving your opinion that it wasn't a good joke, but leaving a duplicate comment adds nothing but unneeded hate towards the individual. People need to be more considerate with their words.
Edit: I'm not saying criticism is bad, it's a necessary part of social interaction and I encourage it, but leaving dumb comments that add literally nothing new to the development of the thread are useless.