wired's creative fucking corner

wired

Artwork Requests
Nebulae
I really miss just doing generic poses without any crazy after effects. Vanilla Gmod best Gmod

cfLFa9G.jpg

also just found out that ineu valley is literally the best map for posing because of how diverse/dynamic it is

edit: yes i forgot to finger pose left guy, I'll fix it after work

Last edited:
Reactions: List

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
o shit

trying to fix small details you end up fucking up obvious things, am I right?
was trying to see if i could complain about trigger discipline as i already got mini-triggered by them holding the magazines (which creates feeding problems!!!! :mad::mad::mad:), then i noticed the guy on the left wasnt holding the gun properly

wired

Artwork Requests
Nebulae
was trying to see if i could complain about trigger discipline as i already got mini-triggered by them holding the magazines (which creates feeding problems!!!! :mad::mad::mad:), then i noticed the guy on the left wasnt holding the gun properly
that's what happens when the ragdolls you choose can't extend their left arm far enough to grip the barrel support. they grab the mag.

uh... I mean, they're untrained rebels how would they know how to hold a gun!!!

Last edited:

Solitaire

Neutrino
Nebulae
nah, I'm too stubborn to use anything but Gmod. maybe some day

You pulled this off using GMod... *bows his head so low he breaks through to the mantle* Your secrets to the flawless lighting and smooth textures? Life Mod?

wired

Artwork Requests
Nebulae
You pulled this off using GMod... *bows his head so low he breaks through to the mantle* Your secrets to the flawless lighting and smooth textures? Life Mod?
heh thanks, I use a combination of lighting, fog and in-game effects to get what I need. But yeah, I use addons like life mod and xtreme lens flare for the special effects.

Solitaire

Neutrino
Nebulae
yo you're not on the server right now btw

I'm Wirelessly Connected at all times, lest I miss out a detail that will make my domination of the human race a less efficient process.