Witcher DnD Sessions

Sixx

Proton
Nebulae
Yo,
This isn't really a video game but I didn't know where else to post this.
I'm an experienced-ish Dungeon Master for DnD 5E; my previous campaign was a homebrew Dark Souls campaign and now I wanna start something new with some new players.

If anyone with experience with DnD would like to participate in a Witcher orientated campaign, obviously set before the Witcher story and during the Witcher schools, feel free to hit me up privately or reply to this thread :)

On another topic, what's your standpoint on DnD and what kind of campaigns do you prefer? Episodic and scripted sessions or dynamic free form campaigns?

rang

aussie turk
Nebulae
yes
yes
yes

and tbh I'd have a dynamic free form campaigns where you slowly move the story forward so we don't offtrack too much.

hy0n

Aesthetics
Nebulae
I'd like to participate, played DnD when I was younger so I need a refresher but DnD games were probably the best moments in gaming for me.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Oh fuck yes.

Sixx

Proton
Nebulae
Aight so the Campaign is set preceding the events of the Witcher games - every character is a Witcher in training at Kaer Morhen, with the monster hunting business still booming and the prejudice against Witchers and Mages still plentiful. Naturally, this campaign will be a little more restrictive in how you can build your character, but the premise of DnD remains the same and there are many ways you can craft your Witcher to your playstyle.

Requirements for joining the campaign are just to have a microphone, a good imagination, Discord and a very good understanding of fluent English.

PM me if you're still interested and I'll drop you more information :p

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
i love DnD and its concept (i have all the books for DnD 5e) but i can never find a decent party of people to play with and no one i know in real life even knows what DnD is

Edd

Proton
Nebulae
I have never, ever played DnD.

...But it sounds like a helluva lot fun based on what I've heard, so count me in if you think you can run me through the basics without a hassle.

Essence

Proton
Nebulae
mmm... Witcher... DnD... yes...

I'm in.

Also I prefer Dynamic and freeflowing campaigns as long as we don't deteriorate majorly from the main task.

Last edited:

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I have never, ever played DnD.

...But it sounds like a helluva lot fun based on what I've heard, so count me in if you think you can run me through the basics without a hassle.

Hardest part is making a character. GM does all the hard work after that.

You gotta do name, race, class, stats (which are decided with rolls) proficiencies (of which there are about 20 but you can only choose 3) weapons, armour, background, personality, alignment, etc.

Everything else is just Roleplaying.

Essence

Proton
Nebulae
Everything else is just Roleplaying

Diplomacy_8ba0f9_5319759.jpg

York

Electron
Nebulae
dynamic free form would be sweet, how many people do you want?

Sixx

Proton
Nebulae
dynamic free form would be sweet, how many people do you want?
To keep the story as paced as possible and make sure everyone gets a fair amount of turns and such I'd say no more than six or seven players.

Edd

Proton
Nebulae
Hardest part is making a character. GM does all the hard work after that.

You gotta do name, race, class, stats (which are decided with rolls) proficiencies (of which there are about 20 but you can only choose 3) weapons, armour, background, personality, alignment, etc.

Everything else is just Roleplaying.

I can do that. So, count me in?