Witcher DnD Sessions

Sixx

Proton
Nebulae
Not to backseat moderate, but stop getting off-topic please. :)

I'm hosting our first session Thursday @ 4PM GMT+0, as far as Character's go I'm gonna write up a guide on how you can make your Witcher and let you roll your stats in game so I don't have to do much other than fill in your default proficiencies, inventory and spells. Four people have PM'd me so far, including @hy0n, @rang, @Essence and @MaXenzie. This makes a total of five, including my friend Diggysean who's also playing. I'm only willing to take on two more players, so if you're wanting to hop into this campaign, message me quick!

Also, sneak preview at one of the maps and some of the rolls made by Sean's character in a taster session eariler.
YAIDwOA.jpg

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Not to backseat moderate, but stop getting off-topic please. :)

I'm hosting our first session Thursday @ 4PM GMT+0, as far as Character's go I'm gonna write up a guide on how you can make your Witcher and let you roll your stats in game so I don't have to do much other than fill in your default proficiencies, inventory and spells. Four people have PM'd me so far, including @hy0n, @rang, @Essence and @MaXenzie. This makes a total of five, including my friend Diggysean who's also playing. I'm only willing to take on two more players, so if you're wanting to hop into this campaign, message me quick!

Also, sneak preview at one of the maps and some of the rolls made by Sean's character in a taster session eariler.
YAIDwOA.jpg

a1867e8d40a47b08e5ce0bca716fd2e1.png

I should be available Thursday.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Welp.

Session got postponed.

@Sixx any estimate on the next actual session?

Sixx

Proton
Nebulae
Hey all, sorry for the bad delay, I shouldn't be announcing this over the Internet really but a death on my Dad's side of the family's meant I haven't spent much time at home recently to plan. All I have here is my netbook and that's not really enough for the scale of the campaign :s

By Wednesday night I'll have all of the sheets and plans done and we'll be able to jump straight in. Apologies to anyone that's DM'd me that I haven't been able to reply to properly, I'll get back to you ASAP :)

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Hey all, sorry for the bad delay, I shouldn't be announcing this over the Internet really but a death on my Dad's side of the family's meant I haven't spent much time at home recently to plan. All I have here is my netbook and that's not really enough for the scale of the campaign :s

By Wednesday night I'll have all of the sheets and plans done and we'll be able to jump straight in. Apologies to anyone that's DM'd me that I haven't been able to reply to properly, I'll get back to you ASAP :)

Oh.

Welp, I feel like a dick now.

Prof

Electron
Nebulae
Someone care to explain what DnD is/is about? Never played it but sounds fun

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Someone care to explain what DnD is/is about? Never played it but sounds fun

It's basically Fantasy Roleplay.

That's literally it.

PM me if you want more details.

Last edited:

asmodevs

og black duck man
Nebulae
Fuck me, just fuck me

Also sign me up, I've wasted 8 years of my life on D'n'D 3.04 roleplay system.

FOR NILFGAARD!
latest

donsaké

Quark
Nebulae
oh gee if i had time for that i'd be totally down

ENDORSED

unfortunately i dont... :(