Wolfenstein 2

Lapis

Extreme Turbonerd
Nebulae
I didn't do a whole lot of digging to see if there was another thread of this game, but whatever. My bad if there is.

I loved The New Order and I'm really excited to see what The New Colossus has in store. I've steered clear of early playthroughs and walkthroughs, but I couldn't help myself on watching one video. I won't spoil too much, but the new game goes deeper into what The New Order was known for; going deep undercover to topple the Nazi regime. Except this time we actually go even further up the chain of who we're deceiving.

Thoughts? Do you have the game pre-ordered/bought? It releases tomorrow, as of the day this is being posted.

Reactions: List

Limeao

24/7 John Lennon Impressionist
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
I'm all most done installing it. Pretty excited for it, new order was a fucking great game, game play wise and story wise.
I'm hyped as fuck!

Vortigangster

Proton
Nebulae
It took me 16 hours to beat the game on medium difficulty, though note I spent alot of time on collectibles/side-missions.
I fucking LOVE the game, it's probably one of the best FPS games I've ever played, it was worth every Euro.

Also there is a cutscene where you get to see Hitler in the flesh, easily my favorite moment in the game.

Limeao

HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
It took me 16 hours to beat the game on medium difficulty, though note I spent alot of time on collectibles/side-missions.
I fucking LOVE the game, it's probably one of the best FPS games I've ever played, it was worth every Euro.

Also there is a cutscene where you get to see Hitler in the flesh, easily my favorite moment in the game.

I'm on the second level, playing on max difficulty... game is too hard dood... too hard

Vortigangster

Proton
Nebulae
I'm on the second level, playing on max difficulty... game is too hard dood... too hard
There was a section where I died 23 times (Yes, I counted)

And I was on normal... I can't begin to imagine what the hardest difficulty is like

Black Rain (1989)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae
It's great but it is like 7 hours long.

I felt like I was playing a half-finished game. And this wasn't me rushing through it, I searched for most secrets and explored the ship everytime between missions.

I only did a couple Uberkommandants tho.

Lapis

Extreme Turbonerd
Nebulae
It's great but it is like 7 hours long.

I felt like I was playing a half-finished game. And this wasn't me rushing through it, I searched for most secrets and explored the ship everytime between missions.

I only did a couple Uberkommandants tho.
Yeah, just finished it in one sitting because I was so hyped. Great game, loved it, so much fan-service from the first game, but it left me wanting more.

:heyzeus:

Atom
Nebulae
Yeah I agree, they should have thrown in the part where America goes into revolution and made it another 10 or 20 hours longer. But I guess they are saving that for dlc's or a new game.

Limeao

HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Completed it on Max Difficulty after 11 hrs. Game is pretty good and I'm hyped exited for the DLC and Vault.

Limeao

HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
What the fuck, how
(How the fuck did you play it for 11 hours in one go)
I just did I guess. I rage quit a few times coz some of bits were really hard. Apart from that it was fairly easy, I was expecting it to be a lot harder In all honesty.

Vortigangster

Proton
Nebulae
I just did I guess. I rage quit a few times coz some of bits were really hard. Apart from that it was fairly easy, I was expecting it to be a lot harder In all honesty.
By hardest difficulty, do you mean "Mein Leben!" or "I am death incarnate!"?

Snook

Nebulae
So far from the few hours I've played, it's been great! :D

Lapis

Extreme Turbonerd
Nebulae
Yes and no
Mein Leben! is basically the hardest difficulty, only if you die your save is deleted and you gotta do the whole thing again
Jesus, you must be a masochist or a speedrunner to try that

Vortigangster

Proton
Nebulae
Jesus, you must be a masochist or a speedrunner to try that
I know that feel, and I've tried the 2nd hardest one, and you die within literally 1 second of getting fired at...

I feel so sorry for anyone trying that.

Edit: So far only 0.1% of all Wolf2 players have actually done it

Lapis

Extreme Turbonerd
Nebulae
I know that feel, and I've tried the 2nd hardest one, and you die within literally 1 second of getting fired at...

I feel so sorry for anyone trying that.

Edit: So far only 0.1% of all Wolf2 players have actually done it
Give that man a goddamn medal

Limeao

HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Then I've completed it one the second hardest then, none of this one death shit. And yeah I am death incarnate is pretty hard, the mission when your in court and having your trail, think I died about 250+ times or something, coz you had to do the starting bit perfectly or you'd just die. And if you died to much you'd go back to a previous save.