Not open for further replies.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
6b3e8070ff1b0c0f858a21a7ed46020e--memes.jpg

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
Russia was absolute shit last time they played especially with the toxicity from the players smh.

I bet half of the players were just Street slavs hired right out the ghetto

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
Russia was absolute shit last time they played especially with the toxicity from the players smh.

I bet half of the players were just Street slavs hired right out the ghetto

russia's best player is unarguably the goalkeeper akinfeev, sure he's pretty talented but he cracks under pressure, especially in bigger games where he makes so many mistakes. saudi arabia easily has the win tonight i think, and in the qualifiers they did look quite promising, especially with al-sahlawi (i think that's his name) scoring around 15-16 goals.

meanwhile, spain sacked their manager yesterday lmao

Reactions: List

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
I don't know shit about what players are good and stuff, but I'll still be watching England and France games.
England games are obvious, and France games is what I got in random team selector in class

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
anyone who thought saudi arabia has anything resembling an above dogshit team was deluded
Russia is 'shit' compared to the big boys, but it's pretty much a mid-table team in the overall scheme of the tournament

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
anyone who thought saudi arabia has anything resembling an above dogshit team was deluded
Russia is 'shit' compared to the big boys, but it's pretty much a mid-table team in the overall scheme of the tournament

did you even look at the qualifiers?
plus, russia haven't got out of the group stage of tournaments since 2008 looool

Reactions: List

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
ill give my predictions
egypt - uruguay = 0-2
morocco - iran = 1-0
portugal - spain = 1-2
france - australia = 2-0
argentina - iceland = 3-0

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
did you even look at the qualifiers?
plus, russia haven't got out of the group stage of tournaments since 2008 looool
Yes, I did look at the qualifiers, so what?
Italy is not at the worldcup and I bet they would shit on saudi arabia 99/100 times.

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
Yes, I did look at the qualifiers, so what?
Italy is not at the worldcup and I bet they would shit on saudi arabia 99/100 times.
that's because italy had incredibly poor management which made the strange decision to blindly throw the same lineup at the world cup every single time despite the obvious issues from the team. they got fucking shit on and so didn't make the world cup. the qualifiers are very important. and despite italy's dysfunctional side 'shitting on saudi arabia', they never made it out of qualifiers.

saudi's performance in this game hasn't even been dogshit, really. their defence is too spread and they are trying to hold long possession for far too long, their short passes in tight spaces have been excellent, they just need to use their vision and actually push through russia's midfield, as well as being more clinical with their shooting by maintaining composure in the final third.

Diretide

Proton
Nebulae
3-0 boyssss

fucking russian middle aged men beating guys like osama and omar
russia is dominant in the air, getting headers like they are su-35s

Status
Not open for further replies.