le reddit xDD

tdafn619sd911.jpg

Reactions: List

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
tfw not putting walker or young in the picture

lol

i couldnt fit all of them in but trust me they would have gone on there - don't think i don't appreciate the work they've put in

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
well, i can't help but think about how proud i am of MOST of the lads who have played their asses off in these games, real shocked from the performances coming from maguire, pickford, trippier just to name a few. this performance sets a huge tone for england's future tournaments. very excited for 2020 euros and 2022 world cup, it really seems like we are coming back for international success which is so relieving!

i hope france go on to win this, they seem to have played well although i havent seen many of their games this time round.

onto 2020 then lads?

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
well, i can't help but think about how proud i am of MOST of the lads who have played their asses off in these games, real shocked from the performances coming from maguire, pickford, trippier just to name a few. this performance sets a huge tone for england's future tournaments. very excited for 2020 euros and 2022 world cup, it really seems like we are coming back for international success which is so relieving!

i hope france go on to win this, they seem to have played well although i havent seen many of their games this time round.

onto 2020 then lads?

no word of a lie
pickford is a legend

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
no word of a lie
pickford is a legend

i'm not too sure about how his performance is in league games, because fuck everton etc, but this performance we've seen definitely isn't what he's putting out in league games, if his cup performance was consistent also throughout the league, he would easily be up there with buffon and ter-stegen at this point

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
you guys telling me that France gonna beat Croatia but I don't remember France ever beating Croatia at anything

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
if only when ronaldo went to italy he could instantly apply for citizenship and play for italy's national team so we would never see portugal in a world cup ever again

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
not trying to sound like a sore loser here, but you’ve got to admit that there was some pretty filthy plays coming from croatia

Status
Not open for further replies.