Status
Not open for further replies.

Stelios

Nucleus
Nebulae
I hope you get your dreams and hopes crushed once again in yet another final
would be tasty AF

Benfica, which is the team I went to nearly every home game for this year
Then I watch Real Madrid and Barcelona (not against each other, just in general) every now and then, watch important champions games and sometimes loose premier league games, although quality has been very poor there lately, so I haven't bothered much this past year.
Only thing that made BPL fun was it being competitive, then Pepe Guardiola came along and it's garbage curb stomp with a fight for 2nd place. Kinda like Bundesliga and Serie A and Ligue 1

e9d.jpg

Reactions: List

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
Benfica, which is the team I went to nearly every home game for this year
Then I watch Real Madrid and Barcelona (not against each other, just in general) every now and then, watch important champions games and sometimes loose premier league games, although quality has been very poor there lately, so I haven't bothered much this past year.
Only thing that made BPL fun was it being competitive, then Pepe Guardiola came along and it's garbage curb stomp with a fight for 2nd place. Kinda like Bundesliga and Serie A and Ligue 1

i just stick to my own league really (championship), and a bit of league one and minuscule amounts of premier, foreign leagues i don't care too much for because it's not like my team even get into any important tourneys that have international fixtures other than pre-season, so there's no need to see foreign team's quality, league one and championship i think highlights some of englands pure football, pl just feels.. different these days, i'm not even sure how to describe it.

just a ps, premier league is just pl at this point, barclays dropped their sponsorship like a season or two ago, so it's no longer barclays premier league (bpl), of course i don't expect you to know that considering you're not even english

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
just a ps, premier league is just pl at this point, barclays dropped their sponsorship like a season or two ago, so it's no longer barclays premier league (bpl), of course i don't expect you to know that considering you're not even english
ive been calling it BPL for so long i just do it naturally

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
sad is ronaldo going to juventus
half the football season was arguing about real vs barcelona and ronaldo vs messi stats and shit
now they're not even in the same league
Probably was the last worldcup for both, since they'll be 38 and 36 respectively
Might be Ronaldo's last international tournament even

spanish league just got way less interesting, so prob not even gonna watch it much at all anymore

on the other hand, hopefully someone else will have chances at the ballon d'or

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
how will engels ever recover from this cuckening

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
incoming pogboom from outside of the box to give france the lead

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
I might be wrong but, if the croat player didnt jump and hit the ball into the croatian goal with his head, wouldn't it just bounce a bit lower after hitting the head, so that the keeper could catch it?
Either way gj France.

Status
Not open for further replies.