World of Warcraft Classic

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
First classic BRD run, our tank was amazing and carried us from start to finish, literally the most fun i've had in ages
quyZiG3.png

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
What healing class/spec are you?

kvu5evE.jpg

not seen on page but 3/3 Arcane Instability +3% crit chance with all spells and Arcane Power (30% more damage for 15 seconds at 30% additional mana cost)

ihqLjY6.jpg

However, only go this spec once you've hit max level and are a consistent raider, or else you lose your ability to efficiently AOE grind XP. This build is to maximize DPS.

Stalker

Nebulae
kvu5evE.jpg

not seen on page but 3/3 Arcane Instability +3% crit chance with all spells and Arcane Power (30% more damage for 15 seconds at 30% additional mana cost)

ihqLjY6.jpg

However, only go this spec once you've hit max level and are a consistent raider, or else you lose your ability to efficiently AOE grind XP. This build is to maximize DPS.
nice, i hit 60 hunter about two days ago using beast master and now i have no idea what spec to switch too

Stalker

Nebulae
My gear.

PIcked up Briarwood Reed trinket. Link doesn't show it, but with all the frost spell damage added to the total, I have 302 spellpower.
Never realised how little armor cloth wearers had compared to leather, I always thought it worked in halves, but it's like 1/4 of leather

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
who playing horde and not garbage alliance?
who love sylvanas?
who have autism?

hmu if you qualify for all these