World of Warcraft Classic

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
sorry, I don't really care to read all WoW books, and just saying "go read book" will do nothing. I care about the character that has been continuously presented in a very specific way since day 1 within the game.
despite the fact that the books are the meat of wow lore, especially those by christie golden (who is now one of the lead writers for the game itself aswell), and before the storm being one of those and the most recent one

to summarize
sylvanas orders her soldiers to shoot loyal forsaken civilians

talk about benevolent

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
despite the fact that the books are the meat of wow lore, especially those by christie golden (who is now one of the lead writers for the game itself aswell), and before the storm being one of those and the most recent one

to summarize
sylvanas orders her soldiers to shoot loyal forsaken civilians

talk about benevolent

not just forsaken civilians that were being reunited with family, but also calia menethil herself out of pure spite. can't forget that tidbit.
[doublepost=1567106649][/doublepost]also daily reminder: none of the other horde leaders like this war and they're all in opposition to her by patch 8.2

Reactions: List

Aleks

Vaporwaves Skeletons
Nebulae
I've been in que more than i've played.

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
Wow isnt healthy, got 3 close friends staying home from school and stuff just to play it, as well playing during classes. No good.

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Wow isnt healthy, got 3 close friends staying home from school and stuff just to play it, as well playing during classes. No good.
just play it during class best of both

education and grind

D

Deleted member 1048

me wanting to play classic be like
1rC7yok.png

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
Don't ever fucking trust gnomes, one of them was on a boat with me, he cast some voodoo magic shit on me and made me walk off of the boat, do NOT TRUST GNOMES

Nömad <3

Nicrobe's pet Philosophy notebook
Nebulae
Don't ever fucking trust gnomes, one of them was on a boat with me, he cast some voodoo magic shit on me and made me walk off of the boat, do NOT TRUST GNOMES
who tf even plays gnomes, it's like the kinda useless pile of fairy dust who plays a halfling rogue in DnD

Nömad <3

Nebulae
Where's the avatar when you need them. All races would live in harmony if we stomped the little gnomes into un-existence

Nömad <3

Nebulae
im a peaceful cowman
i moo at my brethren
i pick flowers

then the gnomes came
Gnomes and Halflings don't deserve to live in this world of ours. Send them to Pandora or something