World of Warcraft Classic

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
Oh boy this dungeon is going so well! Our tank is amazing and our healer grea- wait, where are my arrows

remember kids, make sure you have arrows before getting half way in a dungeon

Still hit top dps though, chad hunter

KunIG7F.png

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
Oh boy this dungeon is going so well! Our tank is amazing and our healer grea- wait, where are my arrows

remember kids, make sure you have arrows before getting half way in a dungeon

Still hit top dps though, chad hunter
I remember asking this guy why he was LF1M DPS at the Deadmines foundry, and he told me his hunter ran out of ammo, started flaming and then rage quit because his skill for melee was abysmal.

Top kek.

Reactions: List

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
this can't be a coincidence that whitemane lagged out and is down atm for everyone

do this shit during the world first race you fannies

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
ok im level 57 now.

/flex
[doublepost=1568103130][/doublepost]
RvdEw9j.jpg

kHI8dWJ.jpg

HzTtQva.jpg

DnT07Zl.jpg

IS3Kq9P.jpg

^ this guy actually added me on battle.net and called me an 'e-terrorist' for killing greys that were killing the Hillsbrad Farmers and Footmen.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
this is why people hate gnomes
Alliance are outnumbered 4:1 on my server, plus, they've been fucking us in STV. Had to return the favor.

Not to mention, people were pleading for help in general chat when I was going to the Plaguelands so I helped out. Killed around 30 Horde and became hailed in general chat as a hero and a legend. There were 7 Horde outside of the Yeti cave preparing to fight me and I blinked in the middle of them and arcane explosion spammed them to death with ice barrier and mana shield up. Combined with my 110 spell power, they never stood a chance.

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Alliance are outnumbered 4:1 on my server, plus, they've been fucking us in STV. Had to return the favor.

Not to mention, people were pleading for help in general chat when I was going to the Plaguelands so I helped out. Killed around 30 Horde and became hailed in general chat as a hero and a legend. There were 7 Horde outside of the Yeti cave preparing to fight me and I blinked in the middle of them and arcane explosion spammed them to death with ice barrier and mana shield up. Combined with my 110 spell power, they never stood a chance.
i frown upon killing people lower level than yourself in general, a dick move no matter what bro

if world pvp is actually gonna be fun people should be fighting eachother at similar level

personally i like heading to astranaar on my tauren sometimes and just sitting outside waving at people and occasionally helping them kill a mob they're dying to

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
i frown upon killing people lower level than yourself in general, a dick move no matter what bro

if world pvp is actually gonna be fun people should be fighting eachother at similar level

personally i like heading to astranaar on my tauren sometimes and just sitting outside waving at people and occasionally helping them kill a mob they're dying to

If you've never struggled through Stranglethorn Vale as alliance on my server, you wouldn't understand our plight. I helped a guy with yeti hides when he was stuck on the quest for literal hours because of ganking and mob competition. WPVP on my server has gotten to the point where if anyone on the other side is outnumbered, they're getting ganked. It's ruthless. I'm just lucky to have gotten ahead of 90% of the players in terms of level.

I don't generally kill low level horde unless they've been killing alliance. They'll /beg and /wave at you because you're high level, but the moment you turn around, they're killing your fellow Alliance and I've more or less given up on being sympathetic.

Kill ALL Horde.

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

As much as I hate high level players targetting low level players, this is part of World PVP
It'll encourage high level players to come help their faction, in turn bringing out the opposing high level characters to challenge them.
It'll get much worse than that as well, with opposing factions camping flight paths.