World Of Warcraft Expansion Thoughts?

ShaxxHD

Certified Femboy
Nebulae
Just got back from wales and I'm met with this shit and BF1 bugs. I payed 36.99 for a waiting time. Thanks blizzard!

So I can't join due to like 1 hour wait times on the server. I really want to hear your opinions on this shit! Tell me boi!

Last edited:

ecchikawaii

A NIM E D U D E
B A N N E D
Nebulae
its ok
i personally think that the leveling was too easy and the only thing slowing me down was getting stuck inside a cave/looking for it lol

Reactions: List

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
@Jamie was flying me about when servers DC'd, I managed to re-connect after over an hour and fell from the sky into a hill, so I couldn't recover my body :(

Jamie

Legion
Head Staff
Media Developer
Nebulae
its ok
i personally think that the leveling was too easy and the only thing slowing me down was getting stuck inside a cave/looking for it lol
Leveling to 110 was intentionally easy. All the good stuff they've been working on is at 110, that's why.

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Well, the leveling is defo harder than it was in WoD.
I'm at level 108 with all zones completed just doing bonus objectives which I didn't do to get myself to 110 -_-
[doublepost=1472908937][/doublepost]Also I love the leveling.

ShaxxHD

Certified Femboy
Nebulae
Alright then. I really want to play this now...

ecchikawaii

A NIM E D U D E
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Which leveling zone did you guys enjoy the most?

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
The alliance and horde conflict reason for legion is lackluster, in the broken shore the alliance would of heard Vol'jin's scream since he got stabbed by a demon, not to mention they were forced to retreat from getting the leaders raped by a wod failure. Since the horde fled for safety greyman suddenly flip his shit to the horde and wanting them dead and only blame Sylvanas for varien's death. Either he wants an excuse to kill the banshee queen do to the forsaken are forced by garrosh to slaughter gilneans or they'll be slaughtered and get replaced with the orcs which that will happen the thing but with green meat, or delusionally think that's also a valid reason why, and both of them seems fucking terrible one way or another.

And speaking of demons.

hy0n

Aesthetics
Nebulae
so can someone tell me, is this worth getting back into?

also are any of the classes blatantly OP for PVP because that's really what I'm interested in

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
Personally, I liked the game when it wasn't made E for Everyone. WoW used to have really difficult combo's that you would actually have to practice, had coordination that required friends you trust and play with a lot, and defeating a level 20 boss was seen as a accomplishment because of that fact.

Now WoW's features do everything FOR you, not WITH you. Pressing a button unleashes a combo that before required you to time three different buttons while being mindful about your fellow party members combo, your healers heals, and your buffs as well as your mana / health count.

It just seems like most of the content now being added is just extra's you can do for a week, or month at best, then its back to the grind because of how easy the game has gotten. The worst thing is, Blizzard does not want people playing the old game aka the non-baby one as they've shut down any private servers that try.

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
Personally, I liked the game when it wasn't made E for Everyone. WoW used to have really difficult combo's that you would actually have to practice, had coordination that required friends you trust and play with a lot, and defeating a level 20 boss was seen as a accomplishment because of that fact.

Now WoW's features do everything FOR you, not WITH you. Pressing a button unleashes a combo that before required you to time three different buttons while being mindful about your fellow party members combo, your healers heals, and your buffs as well as your mana / health count.

It just seems like most of the content now being added is just extra's you can do for a week, or month at best, then its back to the grind because of how easy the game has gotten. The worst thing is, Blizzard does not want people playing the old game aka the non-baby one as they've shut down any private servers that try.
They send a threatening letter through email to Kronos, telling them if they don't shut down their server and claimed that they stole the vanilla code under a weak, the'll be sued for millions of dollars. Two weeks later nothing happened. There's a video that explains the legality of private servers made by dodgykebaab. And the wow forum fanbase is also damaging the game.

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
They send a threatening letter through email to Kronos, telling them if they don't shut down their server and claimed that they stole the vanilla code under a weak, the'll be sued for millions of dollars. Two weeks later nothing happened. There's a video that explains the legality of private servers made by dodgykebaab. And the wow forum fanbase is also damaging the game.

That is because all the old players who made the game what it was are leaving while all the new players are toxic, safe space, E for Everyone, and lazy assholes who would have never played the game back when it was launched because "its too hard :'(".