World War 3 Alliances

Gomez

String
Nebulae
What alliances you think will be in next World War. I bet that CSAT will fight USA and most of western european countries will be in total anarchy and won't be able to fight. Also i believe in Chinese alliance with eastern european countries that is happening right now. As for eastern europe visegrad group (Poland, Hungary, Czech and Slovakia) will probably stay together against CSAT maybe cooperating with America. And what are your thoughts about this thing guys.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
What alliances you think will be in next World War. I bet that CSAT will fight USA and most of western european countries will be in total anarchy and won't be able to fight. Also i believe in Chinese alliance with eastern european countries that is happening right now. As for eastern europe visegrad group (Poland, Hungary, Czech and Slovakia) will probably stay together against CSAT maybe cooperating with America. And what are your thoughts about this thing guys.
lolokay

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
If there is a next world war, it likely won't be directly against superpowers, to deter the threat of nuclear annihilation. But if by some miracle both sides decide that nuking each other isn't practical, then it'd probably be the Collective Security Treaty Organisation against the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation. Maybe China would get involved over the strong ties between North Korea and Syria (Under Assad) but that's somewhat doubtful.

Also what the hell is CSAT? Isn't that an Arma thing?

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
dunno but i'll be on the side that's on the roof with a spliff n a can cos I live too close to good ol trident not to get fucked by big dirty rockets

Gomez

String
Nebulae
If there is a next world war, it likely won't be directly against superpowers, to deter the threat of nuclear annihilation. But if by some miracle both sides decide that nuking each other isn't practical, then it'd probably be the Collective Security Treaty Organisation against the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation. Maybe China would get involved over the strong ties between North Korea and Syria (Under Assad) but that's somewhat doubtful.

Also what the hell is CSAT? Isn't that an Arma thing?
CSAT (don't know if it's offical but countries involved work like that's a thing so im just taking that when ww3 comes it will become official) is basically russia and his thugs. Kazakhstan, and close countries. I think China wouldn't get with north korea as right now they are not with them and could be even against them. Assad is whole new thing. Russia and China could get allied with assad against Americans and other westerners. But we can't forget that China is tighting bounds with eastern europe right now which could mean a whole new possibility of alliances. If Nukes will be launched probably most countries will be gone but that would be suicide for all sides so nukes are going to be something like final, deseperate weapon.