Would anyone want to play D&D?

Cr3d1tz

Noob DM
Nebulae
Hey, so I've seen that other thread by @MaXenzie and that he wanted to run that D&D TextRP and that kind of ignited some thoughts in me. Now, not talking about that TextRP, if I were to host a D&D 5e game of "Lost Mine of Phandelver" on Roll20.net , would anyone here be interested in joining?

This is not a recruitment thread and I am merely trying to gather a response here and see if it would be worth it to purchase the adventure module and set it up for you guys.

The adventure is good for starters, with us having around 4-5 players (me being DM). I have not made any preperations yet, so this is really just the initial response post to feel out others' interest in this.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I dunno.

Never done D&D on Roll20.

Cr3d1tz

Noob DM
Nebulae
I dunno.

Never done D&D on Roll20.

It is free and has an interactive tutorial with a very good learn curve. It's not difficult.
Roll20 and FantasyGrounds are considered the two biggest platforms for VTT.

If anyone feels inclined, here is a random YouTube video showing someone playing the campaign on Roll20.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
tbh i'm still waiting for maxenzie to do a falloutrp again

just with less people and less cancer

That shit was cash.

I don't even know why people stopped, might've been because the party split midway through.

Cr3d1tz

Noob DM
Nebulae
personally
i think it was because there were like 30 people in there

Sounds like fun, but too many players really spoil the soup.
It's just too hard to keep track of different groups that follow their own objectives at different places.
It's kind of a shame that I never witnessed that FalloutRP, granted the setting would make for some gooood material.

Crossu88

Proton
Nebulae
Damn boy if you really gonna do this then add me on steam I think it would be baller.