• Yes

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • no

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters

Zacharie Strange

Neutrino
Nebulae
So I have story's that I write on my PC, I have one that's HL2 related but the rest are not related story's that I write, I'm asking because I need feed back (atleast more than my family like my mum and dad) so I thought maby you guys might like to read them, I won't post it tho if no one really will read it, I don't want to waste effort on nothing or no one, vote what you wish and say what you like but is just feed back wanted and needed.
[doublepost=1516366124][/doublepost]also do note i have school so I can't post these a lot but I can do it often, like now I'm in school but I going to go have lunch soon

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
So I have story's that I write on my PC, I have one that's HL2 related but the rest are not related story's that I write, I'm asking because I need feed back (atleast more than my family like my mum and dad) so I thought maby you guys might like to read them, I won't post it tho if no one really will read it, I don't want to waste effort on nothing or no one, vote what you wish and say what you like but is just feed back wanted and needed.
[doublepost=1516366124][/doublepost]also do note i have school so I can't post these a lot but I can do it often, like now I'm in school but I going to go have lunch soon
If you do post it, do it in the creative section.

Reactions: List

Zacharie Strange

Neutrino
Nebulae
I've waited long another, and is 7 yes's over 5 no's, so I will post the story's when I can, I don't really care for people saying they didn't wanting me doing this because more people wanted it and if you are going to bitch about it then go away

rang

aussie turk
Nebulae
I've waited long another, and is 7 yes's over 5 no's, so I will post the story's when I can, I don't really care for people saying they didn't wanting me doing this because more people wanted it and if you are going to bitch about it then go away
calm down buddy no need to get defensive

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
the only way you get feedback is posting, even if people take the piss you need to learn to take it

man does writing too see and ye gotta learn to take each and every comment as feedback no matter how harsh like