would you like nebolous to become clockwork again?

would you like nebolous to become clockwork

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Entora

Proton
Nebulae
Like CW was fun due to the characters and shit but as a schema a lot of it was levels of jank that I don't think would be tolerated today and that was with Alex hosting his own private version of it which was leagues better than the commercial version.

If you got more than 12 people together at once it'd start screaming and the server would just regularly crash because it existed in a constant state of torment. LP crashed 2-3 times a day most days as a benchmark lol
the lag alone on 90 pop LMFAOO you lucky if you can even move without rubberbanding around like your a beyblade

then people would have a shootout and get swept by ota on the same lag

Reactions: List
Nebulae
semi-unrelated but wtf happened to the cloud16/clockwork website

3YlWuOt.png

did kuro have a breakdown after cw stopped being maintained and went fully open-source ??

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
semi-unrelated but wtf happened to the cloud16/clockwork website

3YlWuOt.png

did kuro have a breakdown after cw stopped being maintained and went fully open-source ??
didnt he try to copyright his shit or something at one point

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
didnt he try to copyright his shit or something at one point
He tried to cease-and-desist Neb because Alex's version of CW didn't have the credits as it was an older version. That was partially what got Helix made.

Mint

Neutrino
Nebulae
Clockwork was shit anyways, remember it being really buggy anyway I am more of a helix fan due to its many options

D

Deleted member 3129

Clockwork was just different. I loved it and I miss it dearly, the people, my friends, the experience.

I even miss the short term delay when you tried to stunstick running people because the framework couldn't keep up.

"Don't worry, we'll be fine"