Write a HL2RP story one word at a time.

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
my dad comes up to me some days and asks me why i spend so much time on the computer and i can never answer him, he's the only one that does everyone else just sort of ignores it and that makes me think he cares for me the most out of anyone in my family and it makes me really depressed that im still roleplaying

not sam

Proton
Nebulae
my dad comes up to me some days and asks me why i spend so much time on the computer and i can never answer him, he's the only one that does everyone else just sort of ignores it and that makes me think he cares for me the most out of anyone in my family and it makes me really depressed that im still roleplaying
and

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
so i stay up all night roleplaying and then i sleep in til lunchtime, and my entire family just looks disappointed, ive wasted half a day over some shit that absolutely does not matter in the slightest, while i could be working, or studying, or going to parties instead im sitting on teamspeak giggling like a retard over some dumb shit in a game

not sam

Proton
Nebulae
so i stay up all night roleplaying and then i sleep in til lunchtime, and my entire family just looks disappointed, ive wasted half a day over some shit that absolutely does not matter in the slightest, while i could be working, or studying, or going to parties instead im sitting on teamspeak giggling like a retard over some dumb shit in a game
and

Reactions: List

TheRobsterDJ

Nucleus
Nebulae
i don't even go on a teamspeak i just sit in silence

Khaatamul Nasheed

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Just be honest. My daughter roleplays, so I am sure your father has done it, or atleast knows people who have
"Dad. I roleplay. Yes, I like to pretend. ICly I am a black man that is very funny and has many friends."
Something along that line and he should understand

21ml

Gillette, the best a man can get
B A N N E D
Nebulae
im finishing highschool 2 years late and waste my time pretending to be an asian grill who makes people pretend to put corks in wine bottles instead of doing my assignments

Guacamole

Neutrino
Nebulae
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to know how to roleplay. The advanced required knowledge for writing, politics, military tactics and philosophy far surpasses many people's abilities.