[Writing] Draco

Bandit

Nucleus
Nebulae
Draco
My name is Draco Malone, I am a 35 year old cook, and this is my journal

Day 1: Recently, I acquired this journal with the permission of the UU, I work forever in this depressed land, under the rule of the Union, I am a somewhat renowned cook, but tonight, I have had enough, in three days, the CAB are having dinner, and I am expected to prepare a perfect meal for them, but my plan is to slip a deadly poison into their courses, disguised in a UU Brand olive oil bottle, tomorrow, I prepare the dish of death, I have alerted D4, D6, and asked someone to alert D9, this should work, I have a grand feeling, wish me luck.

Day 2: It is done, I slipped the poison past the lazy Civil Protection officer, who clearly cared not for his job, or rather, mortality, the poison is now in all three courses, the starter, mussels in garlic butter sauce, the main, spaghetti bolognaise, and desert, strawberry cheesecake, not the most fanciest of dishes, I must say, but I hope they find it bearable.

Day 3: I woke to the autonomous judgement waiver, dead bodies layered the streets like a rug, blood ran red down the paths, and OTA's opened fire upon the streets, I had mixed emotions at this point, guilt, and pride, I hoped the CAB all died horribly, either ways, I needed to get out, fast, luckily, I had prepared an escape route from the wall of my apartment which lead to D9, I grabbed my charcoal gas mask from a cupboard in the corridor, and a 45. USP, I ran like the wind down to D9, the resistance guided me out of the city through a hidden tunnel, and eventually took me to their camp, which had been set up in an abandoned, high rise building, I felt safe when arriving, yet worried that we may be discovered, anyways, I shall sleep now and report tomorrow.

Day 4: I woke to sheer disappointment today, news told that all three CABs survived, confound it! I don't know how it could have happened, the mix was perfect, I had my man use the most dangerous ingredients known, and it failed?! I fell into a boiling rage, kicking and punching, and having a general tantrum about it, the proudness had vaporised, guilt only remained... I had caused hundreds, thousands of deaths! and for what?! I can already hear their voices in my head, seeing their faces... I couldn't sleep... don't be sure that I will write a diary entry tomorrow... or rather, a suicide note.

Reactions: List

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
The writing is good, but I some how feel that the CAB would not just take a random civ who can cook and make them cook for them.

Bandit

Nucleus
Nebulae
Well, you should go to the hospital then.

that made me angery
25973908d158699bd19e84713bd30256

[doublepost=1476304151][/doublepost]
that made me angery
25973908d158699bd19e84713bd30256
shit rip image