• Yes, I like the idea

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No, I don't.

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters

Lyon

Proton
Nebulae
So WW3RP was a big hit on LemonPunch(I think) and I have seen a suggestion about re-creating it. But this is where I think we can change it. WW2 was a pretty big part of our world wide history and is a very interesting thing, whether you're more interested in the Holocaust, the militaristics of the war or the countries involved and how they were during the war. Anyway, this is what I'm suggesting: A game mode that was like WW3RP but set in WW2. It doesn't have to follow what happened in real life, the server can start where ever it wants. Before the war or just before Germany starts to decline, so at the high of power and before the Russia Invasion. You can play as an Allied soldier or an German soldier, yes this will bring a lot of Neo-Nazi type role-play but it could be limited depending on what faction you are. Or you can just me an average German soldier just fighting for his country and doesn't care much about the Nazi's(Yes the majority of the Wehrmacht were like this.(The German Army)). There are enough models on the workshop for this game mode as well. I also feel this could bring a lot of interesting role-play for the German/Civi side. Whether or not they like Hitler and the Nazis, they don't but go along or they rebel and be part of the resistance. Also for the Allied side, the Germans seem un-stoppable and you don't know whether just to give up or carry on. This also all depends on the time era we start in.

Again, Neo-Nazi-ism would be very large in the Nazi side but it could be kept limited to doing the salutes and out of OOC.

Tell me your suggestions below and if you think it's a good idea.

P.S(edit) It won't follow the real life timeline if the SD's don't want it too, so it would entirly depend on events what direction the war goes.

Reactions: List

Baguette

Neutrino
Nebulae
I don't think that is a good idea FOR NOW. Since our player base is pretty low I don't think that there should be a third server. There are also a lot of WW2RP gamemodes on the gmod but no serious ones.

Reactions: List

Lyon

Proton
Nebulae
I don't think that is a good idea FOR NOW. Since our player base is pretty low I don't think that there should be a third server. There are also a lot of WW2RP gamemodes on the gmod but no serious ones.
Yeah, this is just a suggestion for the future. Also the non-serious ww2 rp game modes is what I'm banking on. If done right it could be a real hit with the community since after I spoke to some players on those WW2 game modes I think they want something serious.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

9ff4d60701.png

....​

2d4f817524.png

....​
22f4e9e98b.jpg

b114ae6034.png

311429d551.png

fe15d5e7b5.png

1342b1cef8.png

a4ca32ae7c.jpg

knast

Quark
Nebulae
Yeah, this is just a suggestion for the future. Also the non-serious ww2 rp game modes is what I'm banking on. If done right it could be a real hit with the community since after I spoke to some players on those WW2 game modes I think they want something serious.

Do they know anything of serious roleplay?