[WW3RP] Missing certain content, possibly unlisted?

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Quick run down of what I have installed and mounted:
  • Half-life 2
  • Half-life 2: episode 1
  • Half-life 2: episode 2
  • Counter Strike: source
  • Left4dead2
  • Nebulous WW3RP server content workshop collection

With these I am still lacking some key content, mainly in the form of fortifications and player models. some examples
Special forces for soviets are all errors when in uniform, another branch in NATO has the same issue
Sandbags and watchtowers are also errors. Takes a lot of guesswork to figure out where to go.

I have verified my cache twice, performed a clean install of Gmod and the workshop collection, my only idea now is that the server must have some content the workshop collection didn't list. I'm not sure what they could be though, maybe fallout fortifications and some soldier player model pack.
Will need some assistance finding them.

Roosebud

Molecule
Nebulae
The branch models you mentioned are individual packs in the workshop collection, the soviet SF being the same pack as the NATO SF. I used to have an issue where I had too many addons subscribed, is the content pack the only thing you're subscribed to?

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
The branch models you mentioned are individual packs in the workshop collection, the soviet SF being the same pack as the NATO SF. I used to have an issue where I had too many addons subscribed, is the content pack the only thing you're subscribed to?
Yes, I wiped my workshop list clean before playing again, however I did neglect to also wipe what was already on my harddrive, I will wipe that and try again.