Fixed WW3RP - The Bank FPS Drops strike again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rod

remove bias
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
VLurGGN.jpg

The moment you step out of the elevator from the metro into the Bank you will experience incredibly rough stuttering or freezing or just outright have your FPS demolished with -40 frames than what you usually had, which gives you a very very big disadvantage when it comes to reflexes, aiming, and overall taking part in the S2K of the server. This happens only to globalists (because they're the only ones that go through the elevator duh) and in fact was partially responsible for the PK of one of my teammates yes you and I would like to find out a way to fix this if there is? People who have the same issue please post and if they have a fix, please let it be known!

Holymilk

Nucleus
Nebulae
VLurGGN.jpg

The moment you step out of the elevator from the metro into the Bank you will experience incredibly rough stuttering or freezing or just outright have your FPS demolished with -40 frames than what you usually had, which gives you a very very big disadvantage when it comes to reflexes, aiming, and overall taking part in the S2K of the server. This happens only to globalists (because they're the only ones that go through the elevator duh) and in fact was partially responsible for the PK of one of my teammates yes you and I would like to find out a way to fix this if there is? People who have the same issue please post and if they have a fix, please let it be known!
We moved out of this map don't worry!!!

Reactions: List
Status
Not open for further replies.