xD you know what time it is — t1me4a PICKLE RICK thread!

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
22045991_723723644493770_6863981778959612021_n.jpg

jarodine

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
wrong thread lowlife memer this is for intellectual beings only, cant you read the rick and morty in the thread title? 300iq minimum, no brain wrinkles only smooth in here
it has a rick and morty meme in there but i GUESS your a little brainlet who only has 100 MAXIMUM. I myself have an iq of 375! Only the TRUE intellectuals can spot it.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
It truly is a shame that you dog-brains cannot understand the significance of such an epic such as Rick and Morty, the concepts both metaphysical and conceptual are stellar. It's very hard to live life meeting girls who pretend to understand such comedic gold and I struggle to find company in this insular, isolated world. I am not angry, but merely disappointed with the fact I will never find an appropriate lover who will match my intelligence and love for Rick and Morty. I even have mentions of Rick and Morty set on my Tinder and when they accept, it appears to me as if they do not understand the nihilistic underpinning of this grand masterpiece and I am forced to block them. It's a pity, having such a massive brain and being unable to meet anyone on your level of intelligence. It's very difficult because I know I'm smart and have a lot of love to give, but if there is anything I've learned from Rick and Morty, it's that love isn't important in life. I don't need it. People need me. See, I see of myself as more of a Rick because of my brain size and high IQ, that not a whole lot of people have. It's a shame really, but if everyone were as smart, funny and nihilistic as me, this world would have come to an end a long time ago and I would have escaped with my special devices.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
Not so fast Morty you heard your mom we’ve got adventures to go on Morty Just you ‍♂️ and me ‍ and sometimes your sister and sometimes your mom ‍⚕️ but ‼️ NEVER ✋ your dad! ‍♂️❌ You wanna know why Morty? Because he CROSSED me ‍♂️ Oh it gets darker Morty Welcome to the darkest year of our ‍adventures First 1️⃣ thing that’s ‍ different ⁉️ No more dad Morty He threatened to turn me in ‍♂️ to the government so I made him and the government go away I replaced them both as the defacto patriarch of your family ‍‍and your universe Your mom wouldn’t have accepted me if I came home without you and your sister ‍♀️ so now you know the real reason I rescued ⛑ you I JUST TOOK OVER THE FAMILY ‍‍ MORTY ‍♂️ And if you tell your mom or sister ‍⚕️ I said any of this I’ll deny it ‍♂️ And they’ll take my side because I’m a hero Morty And now you’re gonna have to do ‍♂️ whatever I say Morty Forever And I’ll go out and find some more of that Mulan Szechuan Teriyaki dipping sauce Morty Because that’s what this is all about Morty That’s my 1️⃣ one ☝️ arm man I’m not ❌ driven by avenging ✊ my dead family ‍‍ Morty That was FAKE ✨ I’m ‍ driven by finding that McNugget Sauce I want that Mulan McNugget Sauce Morty That’s my series arc Morty If it takes ❤️ 9 ❤️ seasons ❤️ I WANT MY MCNUGGET DIPPING SAUCE SZECHUAN SAUCE MORTY IT’S GONNA ‍♀️TAKE US ‍♂️ ALL THE WAY TO THE END MORTY 9️⃣ MORE SEASONS MORTY 9️⃣ MORE SEASONS UNTIL I GET THAT DIPPING ‼️ SZECHUAN SAUCE FOR 9️⃣7️⃣ MORE YEARS ⌛️ MORTY I WANT THAT MCNUGGET SAUCE MORTY

Reactions: List

TheRobsterDJ

Nucleus
Nebulae
It's COCKtober u know what that means Dick sucking awareness month send this to 12 of ur closet hoes that love that dick THOT-O-WEEN is upon us !! If you get this message ✉️ you are queen of the thots!!! Forward this to 7⃣ of the ThOtTiEsT thots that you know will get some soon !!! If you don't, be prepared for 6⃣9⃣ days of bad luck ⚠️

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
It's COCKtober u know what that means Dick sucking awareness month send this to 12 of ur closet hoes that love that dick THOT-O-WEEN is upon us !! If you get this message ✉️ you are queen of the thots!!! Forward this to 7⃣ of the ThOtTiEsT thots that you know will get some soon !!! If you don't, be prepared for 6⃣9⃣ days of bad luck ⚠️
r/copypasta LOL

Reactions: List