Bug Xenian Creature whitelist has funky health system

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
Priority: Low
Description: Default class in Xenian Creature whitelist (Armored Grunt) starts off with 250 health upon creating and loading the character for the first time, but the actual max health of the class is 100. This means any subsequent respawns always leave the character with 100 health max. You would need an admin to bump your health back up to 250, but it'd still appear as though your character has 150 more health than they should.
Steps to reproduce:

1. Create a character on Xenian Creature whitelist. Your HP is 250/100.
2. Die.
3. Now your HP is 100/100.
Additional notes:
Vorts are completely fine, I assume the exact code used for their health differs from the xen critter faction. I have no idea what the HP stuff is like for other classes coded into the Xenian Creature whitelist, such as bullsquids and houndeyes - not that I even know how many classes there are in total.

Reactions: List

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
I resurrect this thread because I have realized my misinterpretation.
Looking back on this other thread, the problem is actually different from what I thought.
It is changing the playermodel that causes this. If you just have a character within a class of a faction, their HP displays properly - but if your playermodel is then swapped to something else, your max HP is dropped to 100. I'm not sure how this works for faction classes that have less than 100HP, e.g. headcrabs, though.