XRAY-6 | Luiza Dusan

venutianPunk

Leftist Cuck
Nebulae
Zne3baA.jpg

C45:25.X-RAY 6 | Luiza Dusan

:: CHARACTER INFORMATION ::
Dusan is a Romanian woman of 39 years of age, having been born January 7th, 1984. Growing up in the twilight era of the Soviet Republic of Romania under Tovarășul Conducător (Comrade Leader) Nicolae Ceaușescu, Dusan's birth was one of many that were essentially forced onto her parents through aggressive natalist policies pushed by the party; because of this, Dusan was abandoned by her parents at an orphanage in Ostratu, 40 minutes north of Bucharest.

On the best days she was neglected, and on the worse there was physical and emotional abuse. New bruising would appear on her body nearly each week for years, and she only narrowly avoided contracting HIV/AIDS from the rampant epidemic among orphaned Romanian children.

Dusan grew up nearly amorally and apolitically, given how it seemed that everyone on all sides of local politics were as just as bad as each other; and with no real solutions for her or her mates. Communication was hard, however she was able to take solace out of literature from the down-trodden local library. Her interest in avians specifically blossomed, and is evidenced by her encyclopedic knowledge of local Eastern European species and a Aquila chrysaetos (the golden eagle) tattoo on the large of her back. Dusan is almost never not tending to some sort of bird, and has a rudimentary knowledge in avian medicine.

It was only through caring for her flock that Dusan understood the concept of compassion for people - she jokingly thinks of them as "featherless, large, dumb birds;" although she would never openly admit this in any way. Out of necessity, Dusan has picked up knowledge and skills in combat medicine.

// I lifted this from my civil protection application with the character; I will expand on this further when I have the time.

:: RELATIONS ::
Love | Revere | Like | Tolerate | Neutral | Disapprove | Dislike | Loathe | Hate

DEFENDER-1 (@Ron) :: "Don't know Dee-One much beyond having to had treat her from Hero Five's assault on her."
DEFENDER-4 (@PeaceAndMagick89) :: "Dee-Four is one of my Rank Leaders, so I respect them as much I as I would with any talented and knowledgeable superior; however I am put on-edge by them and their apparent cult."
HERO-5 (@ferd) :: "Deplorable."
KING-8 (@slick) :: "My feelings on Kay-Eight are similar to that of Dee-Four; however I witnessed them beat the shit out of a locally notorious anti-citizen, so that makes them alright in my eyes."
QUICK-8 (@Vaz) :: "They were able to leave that cult, have opened up to me a little, and was useful in a medical situation with Dee-One; I have grown to appreciate them more."
UNION-1 (@Valtorix) :: "Poor comedian. Nice enough."
UNION-5 (@contained postal dude) :: "A good companion to have in medical treatment, and a seemingly even better friend to have. Dee-One seems lucky."

Last edited: