xxl freshman list

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae

XXL presents the 2017 XXL Freshman Class featuring Kyle, Aminé, Ugly God, Playboi Carti, PnB Rock, A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie, Madeintyo, Kap G, Kamaiyah and 10th Spot winner XXXTentacion.

Vice

Proton
Nebulae
XXL has been pretty garbage the past few years. It'd be nice if more than two rappers on the list could write at least one verse of actual lyrical talent, but no...

It's always the same old "same same word same word same word bitch im rich now - same word same word same word same word snitches get powed" and on and on and on

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
you know when the best rapper in that bitch is x that it's not a good list

how the fuck tee grizzley, maxo and ski aint gone make it? on my life xxl aint shit

how the fuck playboi carti and x gone be the most famous dudes on your list?

XXL has been pretty garbage the past few years. It'd be nice if more than two rappers on the list could write at least one verse of actual lyrical talent, but no...

It's always the same old "same same word same word same word bitch im rich now - same word same word same word same word snitches get powed" and on and on and on
people keep shitting on the 2016 freshman list but i liked it

the g herbo & dave east cypher was fucking great

the uzi, zel, 21, kodak & lil boat cypher was aight, boat's verse wasn't that good, kodak's verse was booty but it was hilarous, uzi zel and 21 held it down

i liked desiigners verse except it was repetitive as fuck and near the end he was literally wheezing, anderson paak's verse was complete shit even though i like him, lil dicky's verse was good but short and it was obviously a written

(zel's verse was written too but im a curry stan so im biased as fuck)

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
whats with all these fuckin xbox live call of duty names that rappers have nowadays? playboi and XXTENTACION wouldnt look out of place above somebodys head on search n destroy back in 2009

Reactions: List

ruben slikk

Nebulae
whats with all these fuckin xbox live call of duty names that rappers have nowadays? playboi and XXTENTACION wouldnt look out of place above somebodys head on search n destroy back in 2009
pretty sure pnb rock was my gamertag when i was 11

Vice

Proton
Nebulae
This week on the weekly top 5 montage we have XXXTENTACION with a double quad feed leading into a shock charge kill on standoff...amazing

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae

Lyricism isn't the only form of hip hop but even then like Denzel Currys freestyle last year was mean

Reactions: List

ruben slikk

Nebulae
If you're gonna watch a cypher with uzi, Kodak, yachty and 21, it's not for the lyrics lol.

That cypher was for the most hyped dudes

The Dave east and lil herb one was for the lyrical boys

And the last one was the weirdos/outsiders

Vice

Proton
Nebulae
If you're gonna watch a cypher with uzi, Kodak, yachty and 21, it's not for the lyrics lol.

That cypher was for the most hyped dudes

The Dave east and lil herb one was for the lyrical boys

And the last one was the weirdos/outsiders
I think I came off too opinionated, I just prefer lyrical thought out rap and have never been a fan of this hype stuff much, cause after growing up with some harsh truths, and shady methods of money making...you realzie they make stuff like trapping sound like a good thing, and thats actually living hell. or even worse they never even did anything like that.

In my opinion (my opinion doesn't rule as much as i'd like to belive it does) I'ts just not my style- hence why I haven't been much of a fan of the freshman classes

I prefer listening to more deep and lyrical rap music that is more like telling a good story, but thats just me...and theres the few Trap and hype artists I do like.

EDIT: That freestyle was pretty fire jim